Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What You Getting With Your Tax Return?

Featured Replies

Tell us what you planning on getting with your return, I just check mine and its a very nice sum :happy:

Or if you paying back we sorry :laff:

 

I been looking at some new machinerey such as New Arc/Tig welder, Drill Press with a compound vice and some Bit and Pieces for my 5kz

Edited by Spencer

  • Replies 87
  • Views 77.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Paint + widend steelies.   /\ doubt it.... probally just fuel and alcohol

  • I'm buying a dinosaur.   And anyone who tells me I can't ISN'T ALLOWED TO RIDE IT SO NYERRRRR

Clocking up around 4000km on the Rolla ;)

post-539-0-21549700-1308568897_thumb.jpg

Edited by seabiscuit

I'm aiming for the 2in exaust, getting the dizzy regraphed and then hopefully getting the 20 on the dyno.

Paying Loan to parents so I can justify spending money on a new rolla!

if i get any back then it will be deposit for another family car. god damn tax bracket. just because i earn more doesnt mean i don't want to get back any of the tax i paid

I'm thinking I'll get 60m2 of astro turf laid with my (and the wifes) return. Gunna put some golf holes in it as well :lol:

  • Author

I'm thinking I'll get 60m2 of astro turf laid with my (and the wifes) return. Gunna put some golf holes in it as well :lol:

 

Have you seen that astro that has a percetage of real grass growing through it.

It was used in the recent soccer world cup! ratio was 70 Real grass and 30 Astro or something , really clever

Have you seen that astro that has a percetage of real grass growing through it.

It was used in the recent soccer world cup! ratio was 70 Real grass and 30 Astro or something , really clever

 

...I don't think the return will be that good! :P

hopefully a new imac, so i can use my old laptop in my garage with my ke30 and sit on rolla club while i work on it ;)

Going towards workshop equipment. Aiming for at least a lathe by christmas and a milling machine by next tax time.

 

Edit: And definatly some gas for the Mig

Edited by SLO-030

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.