Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What You Getting With Your Tax Return?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 87
  • Views 77.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Paint + widend steelies.   /\ doubt it.... probally just fuel and alcohol

  • I'm buying a dinosaur.   And anyone who tells me I can't ISN'T ALLOWED TO RIDE IT SO NYERRRRR

Screw the keto, I'm putting mine towards a shit-box van to travel around Australia in, or more tools to fix said shit-box van when it breaks lol

Edited by rianwest

I really should get last years done first!

If it makes you feel any better, I'll be doing 3 yrs worth of tax this year lol...

 

As to what I'm getting with my tax return, going for forged pistons and engine rebuild. MAYBE get my R31 diff shortened.

 

Cheers, Jake.

Screw the keto, I'm putting mine towards a shit-box van to travel around Australia in, or more tools to fix said shit-box van when it breaks lol

 

This!!! or get the rust fixed in my car or engine conversion for my car as I have a motorbike now.

I have been wanting to do that for a while now but a cheapish van and go around aus, already have pleanty of tools to fix it with, haha the government gives me $1000 a year for them for work.

is anyone else in the higher earning bracket of getting no tax return? i really hate it

I can rest assured knowing i will never ever leave the low income bracket where I'm working now. Even as a qualified tradie.....sigh.

LOL

 

^^ Wasnt what the last apprentice said when he got his qualification and found he was only earning 40cents an hour more than an over 21 "sandwich artist" at subway...

Edited by SLO-030

ive earned 107,000 but paid 38.000 in tax so shouldnt that be bring me down to the below 75,000 bracket? NO they say I'm in the above 110,000 bracket (2 more pays before end of year) so will total about 40,000 tax and estimated return is about 1,500 to 2,000. I'd like to know where the other 38,000 goes to?

yes i know i shouldnt bitch about it but it shits me to tears when we have all those boat people coming and having everything handed to them and i have to work to pay for it when i don't even want them here yes i know that sounds racist. its not that i don't like them i understand they are trying to get a better life but its more the government handling of it

is anyone else in the higher earning bracket of getting no tax return? i really hate it

 

I'm silly enough to work 2 jobs.

I pay 47% ($23500.00 this year) tax just on my second job but apparently I havn't paid enough tax this year.

I'm getting a tax bill - again.

ive earned 107,000 but paid 38.000 in tax so shouldnt that be bring me down to the below 75,000 bracket? NO they say I'm in the above 110,000 bracket (2 more pays before end of year) so will total about 40,000 tax and estimated return is about 1,500 to 2,000. I'd like to know where the other 38,000 goes to?

 

 

You should get back a shitload.

 

According to the ATO for $110K you should have paid $28k in tax.

 

I've paid a smidge under $50K in tax this year. I should hopefully get back about $4-6K.

 

http://calculators.ato.gov.au/scripts/asp/simpletaxcalc/InputDetails.asp

Edited by Redwarf

The reason it is more is because of bonuses and added hourly extra that get added up every month then taxed its stupid how they add it up. When say hopefully get that much, is that an educated guess or a wishfull number? Its only my first year on the big wages last i balanced by having 3 month holiday and before that i was under the high wage

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.