Toyota Publica

rollalove

Members dont see this ad

Saw this for sale ages ago. Potentially even a couple years or more. Memory isn't too good. The only reasonable reason not to modify this is if it was original. That, it ain't. So I would like to see you hit it with some get-lows and dished rims as has already been suggested. Fender mirrors = yes please.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pmp16

I'm up for the cruise down the coast also just let me know when :)

also yes don't let ur b/f drive it anymore cars don't like kissing others on the back .. how did them parts go did they fit good ??

• 1 month later...

I'm up for the cruise down the coast also just let me know when :)

also yes don't let ur b/f drive it anymore cars don't like kissing others on the back .. how did them parts go did they fit good ??

yeah parts fitted good.... he put the bumper on upside down ... i think caus of the screws or something... but no he wont be driving it anymore...

That KE10 err.. Publica looks awesome! I thought I'd write up your to-do-list for you. :thumbsup: You can thank me when you've ticked the list.

* Pull out 3K, install 5K with:

- Cam regrind

- Raised compression ratio

- Ported head

- Twin downdraught carburettors

* Cut down old exhaust. Weld old exhaust into fancy letterbox sculpture.

* Install extractors, and new exhaust.. NO MUFFLERS

* Paint "69" racing numbers on door with Team Toyota and Castrol murals on bonnet and tailgate.

* Replace 90's rims (who would even put them on :hammer: !) fit 13x7's. Big rubber!

* Beat Datsun's.

Do it! :)

That KE10 err.. Publica looks awesome! I thought I'd write up your to-do-list for you. :thumbsup: You can thank me when you've ticked the list.

* Pull out 3K, install 5K with:

- Cam regrind

- Raised compression ratio

- Ported head

- Twin downdraught carburettors

* Cut down old exhaust. Weld old exhaust into fancy letterbox sculpture.

* Install extractors, and new exhaust.. NO MUFFLERS

* Paint "69" racing numbers on door with Team Toyota and Castrol murals on bonnet and tailgate.

* Replace 90's rims (who would even put them on :hammer: !) fit 13x7's. Big rubber!

* Beat Datsun's.

Do it! :)

+1