Show Car Ae71

COROLN

Members dont see this ad

This car was sold to someone in qld then to Phil -CA18AE71, a mad dude from the Sunny coast. The taillights werent pirate spec so one day he brought it over to mine and we pulled them out and siliconed in some stock ones, which I have a photo of somewhere. By the time Phil had this thing, the paint work was rusting through on the roof, and the person he bought it off shafted him and took all the good suspension out after he drobve it, so it was an unaligned stocker on cutties when I got to drive it, the suspension was so bad that when you turn a corner the wheel wouldnt pull straight, you had to manually unwind the wheel, which made for a scary driving experience when trying to overcome the oversteer the ca18 created. I dead set nearly racked a gutter on the first corner. Over time Phil removed the chromies and I sold him a pair of ae86 struts for it, which improved it a lot. It did a mad skid with a borgy 4.3:1 locker in her. Phil drove it to the gold coast and showed it to a potential buyer one Sunday, but blew his diff on the way home and limped back to mine at 10 oclock at night where we fitted a diff from my parts car to it so he could get home for work the next day. It was a long ass night, the kind that lives in rollaclub folklore. It still had the beige leather interior in it when Phil had it, which was the main thing I liked about it.

I guess phil kept those lights and chucked them in with ella cause ella wanted them soooo much when he bought the car, he said they were the coolest thing he has ever seen and tryed to swap phil a playstation 3 and 16 games for them, but Phil was a nice guy and he threw them in for free. Ok Ok, I made the last few lines up but the first paragrah is the history of the car.

PS, all that shaping and blacking outon the lights was done with, yep you guessed it, BOG! hahahaha. :lolcry: :dance:

post-2885-0-93063700-1321310047_thumb.jpg

post-2885-0-26955600-1321310077_thumb.jpg

post-2885-0-37875400-1321310105_thumb.jpg

post-2885-0-86074900-1321310132_thumb.jpg

post-2885-0-93259900-1321310159_thumb.jpg

post-2885-0-91347600-1321310187_thumb.jpg

Edited by LittleRedSpirit