1974 Ke30 2Door Street Racer

KE ping it real

So i am getting an unexpected upgrade now, Was trolling ebay and found a fully recoed single 40mm DCOM sidedraught weber on manifold from RE-Carb in QLD

can't wait to get hold of it and fitted, will be much more responsive and should get a bit more power over the downdraught 32/36 i have on there now, plus i can ditch the stock mani now as well :y:

Glad i found a single, as much as i like twins (used to have dellortos on my old coupe) the single will be much easier to keep tuned and for the size of my engine ( or any K engine) A single weber sidey will provide ample fuelling no matter how crazy i get with the internal mods a little further down the track

Edited by KE ping it real

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Progress still happening

Carby is all mounted, and almost running smoothly will rectify that on Saturday arvo

Also after getting 4 flat tyres from having undersized 165's on 7 inch rims(warning to people who want to stretch tyres)

I now have some 205/60R13's all round

Painted the lettering on the tyres for that muscle car look, will post more photos on Saturday

post-5456-0-17444700-1329388406_thumb.jpg

post-5456-0-52713900-1329388450_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Another minor addition

Went to Ato one to grab some brake fluid and saw this beauty, i coldnt walk past without buying it, suits my muscle car theme down to a tee

Let me know what you think, its the steering wheel by the way :cool:

I'd like to be steering that wheel, looks tops. The car all round looks awesome mate, very cool styling.