Operation "lower 4 Door"

Rolla__Boy

Members dont see this ad
ya need ta get a winscreen bottle in boot put pipes to da tyres a switch to the dash run the wire thru to battry or acc wire, an bling instant 0,s.

LOL, been there and done that with my stock 4k. Its long gone now, thankfully. Cheap Detergent works best though.

Rolla_Boy- The car looks schmik now. In the first pic the rear looks a little high, but then it looks fine in the rest of the pics. Maybe its just the angle of the driveway that makes it look decieving.

ya need ta get a winscreen bottle in boot put pipes to da tyres a switch to the dash run the wire thru to battry or acc wire, an bling instant 0,s.

i have read this about 5 times and i still have absolutely no idea what you were even trying to say. are you sure you weren't a teenage ricer in a past life doug? :D :hmm:

:D haha, i cut and pasted it from the site i got the pic of the green ke30 from. made me laugh.

personally i'd rather a stock looking car that has a more rounded package, ie. power, grip, handling, braking. more fun wasting posers in their newer "more superior" cars that way. :hmm: also the cops don't even look at you.

I don't like blending in....I have lost my license 5 times, so why stop now? haha

My other car has everything I need, wheels stereo decent engine, the only thing it doesn't do is run at the moment. So I figured, since the 4 door can't go fast, I may as well make it stand out, with some wheels and some lowering. Everything I am doing/have done is completely reversible, I have all the standard suspension sitting in the garage, and when I put the mags on, the standard wheels will sit in the back shed. It's not like I have no other suspension and just chopped this shit outta the standard stuff with no way to lift the car up again later.

So far what I have done to it, has cost me nothing, and taken me all of a few hours.

fair enough. everyone has their own priorities, and their own sense of individuality i guess..

I don't like blending in....

that is why i have a ke15, and a ke16 as drive cars. don't have to try to be different. funny watching young guys rubber neck, doing a double take if Bec and i take both cars for a drive. neither is flashy or anything, just not what you see every day.