Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Operation "lower 4 Door"

Featured Replies

  • Author

Engine is a 4K....No engine planned...Well not yet anyways.

 

This was to be my standard reliable car, and now I have dropped it on it's guts...Hopefully the engine will remain standard. So long as I can control myself.

  • Replies 88
  • Views 91k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I dunno what instant 0's is....but he just means make water squirters for the rear wheels for burnouts. Or I could just get in my other car, and do burnotus.

Posted Images

ya need ta get a winscreen bottle in boot put pipes to da tyres a switch to the dash run the wire thru to battry or acc wire, an bling instant 0,s.

 

 

LOL, been there and done that with my stock 4k. Its long gone now, thankfully. Cheap Detergent works best though.

 

 

Rolla_Boy- The car looks schmik now. In the first pic the rear looks a little high, but then it looks fine in the rest of the pics. Maybe its just the angle of the driveway that makes it look decieving.

  • Author

The rear is a bit higher than the front...Apart from cutting the bump stops and flipping another leaf, there is not much I can do

  • Author

I'll just put a concrete slab in the boot :hmm:

ya need ta get a winscreen bottle in boot put pipes to da tyres a switch to the dash run the wire thru to battry or acc wire, an bling instant 0,s.

i have read this about 5 times and i still have absolutely no idea what you were even trying to say. are you sure you weren't a teenage ricer in a past life doug? :D :hmm:

  • Author

I dunno what instant 0's is....but he just means make water squirters for the rear wheels for burnouts.

Or I could just get in my other car, and do burnotus.

:D haha, i cut and pasted it from the site i got the pic of the green ke30 from. made me laugh.

 

personally i'd rather a stock looking car that has a more rounded package, ie. power, grip, handling, braking. more fun wasting posers in their newer "more superior" cars that way. :hmm: also the cops don't even look at you.

  • Author

I don't like blending in....I have lost my license 5 times, so why stop now? haha

 

My other car has everything I need, wheels stereo decent engine, the only thing it doesn't do is run at the moment. So I figured, since the 4 door can't go fast, I may as well make it stand out, with some wheels and some lowering. Everything I am doing/have done is completely reversible, I have all the standard suspension sitting in the garage, and when I put the mags on, the standard wheels will sit in the back shed. It's not like I have no other suspension and just chopped this shit outta the standard stuff with no way to lift the car up again later.

 

So far what I have done to it, has cost me nothing, and taken me all of a few hours.

fair enough. everyone has their own priorities, and their own sense of individuality i guess..

 

I don't like blending in....

 

that is why i have a ke15, and a ke16 as drive cars. don't have to try to be different. funny watching young guys rubber neck, doing a double take if Bec and i take both cars for a drive. neither is flashy or anything, just not what you see every day.

  • Author

Too true...I am stuck with a dirty old KE30, the same as every 3rd granny in Canberra has...So I need to do outlandish things hehe

paint it matte black and turn it into a panelvan, oh hold on that's my project :hmm:

Speaking of Panelvans, JAMIE - My dad picked up some SCHWEET tinted Perspex window panels for the back of a panelvan....

 

They didnt fit into my wagon, comes with all rubbers too.....! :hmm:

 

** Sorry to hijack the thread there.... :D

  • Author

haha, You better put white wheels on it!

 

I wanna cut a 2 door into a ute, just to see how it will look, might do it with the one in my garage

Nah, turn a wagon into a mini truck.....! :D

 

** I bet Jamie has thought about it several times.... :hmm:

Edited by ROLLN'03

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.