Operation "lower 4 Door"

Rolla__Boy

that is SO not low enough. remove bump stops. you can shorten the shocks with the anglegrinder and a die tap

no abuse from me, i understand you're coming from a looks-only perspective. most minitruckers are the same, i just have no idea how they can stand driving round in a twisty ute with the diff clanging off the rails because of the slightest little bump. but if you can stand it in a corolla, then go for it :D

i would absolutely LOVE to have the money to notch and bag my panelvan. imagine a corolla laying out and railing along a freeway :hmm:

Members dont see this ad

Your yellow Rolla kinda reminds me of mine. The photochop is a nice height though. Its Low, but it doesnt look excessive. Good Work :hmm: You may find you will have to chop the rear bump stops though. I got sick of mine slamming on the stops, so i machined them down to give another 40mm-50mm of suspension travel.

Mine

Edited by kangaroosa

haha check the tuck on that :D well done! how much ground clearance do you have at the lowest point? i'm guessing that would be either the gearbox crossmember or the engine crossmember? get a photo of the angle the control arms sit at rest, from the front, i'm interested

i think it looks better with front rake. having the back lower than the front makes a car look broken and silly :)

where do your 17s hit?

trx wheels are ok, they'd look really good in white on a yellow car, do that :hmm: i'm also rather partial to just black steelies with chrome dress rims and chrome nuts, 14" would be nice. you could also get some 10mm spacers and run R31 15" turbines, they'd look kinda like your big wheels, if you painted the centers and polished the spokes anyway

haha check the tuck on that :) well done! how much ground clearance do you have at the lowest point? i'm guessing that would be either the gearbox crossmember or the engine crossmember? get a photo of the angle the control arms sit at rest, from the front, i'm interested

i think it looks better with front rake. having the back lower than the front makes a car look broken and silly :D

where do your 17s hit?

trx wheels are ok, they'd look really good in white on a yellow car, do that :D i'm also rather partial to just black steelies with chrome dress rims and chrome nuts, 14" would be nice. you could also get some 10mm spacers and run R31 15" turbines, they'd look kinda like your big wheels, if you painted the centers and polished the spokes anyway

My 17's only occasionally rub on my guards...very rarely though. I also like black stockies with chrome...and have had them on my car on many occasions. I have decided to go with white TRX wheels, I was just stressing about painting mine white, as they have just been powder coated silver, but as luck would have it, I bought 5 TRX wheels tonight for $20, with white paint haha.

I am not sure what R31 turbine wheels are?? Are they the Silhouette wheels?

And I just prefer my cars to sit a little lower in the back...dunno why.

Hahah Nice work :D So now if I hear a loud car coming down the street it'll be the coupe, if I hear scraping or see sparks at night it'll be the 4 door :D

That 4 door looks pretty overrated.

Hope you've got tough kidneys :hmm:

I am used to the bumpy :D