Operation "lower 4 Door"

Rolla__Boy

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It is currently standard height with stockies on it, about to have the leaky f@$ked 4 speed pulled out and a nice 5 speed put in.

I got a brand new master cylinder put in it before it went off the road and the brakes have been f@$ked since. They have been bled several times, I am still unsure what is wrong.

Then it's off to rego, my new gf now owns this car, and she will be getting some nice new carpet, and some pink seat covers ewww :) And she demanded that it be lowered with the TRX wheels again, and she said if I pull the stickers off the side she will kill me...she has good taste this girl.

So I will post more pics as it progresses again, but I am glad to see it go to a good home. It is the best condition KE30 I have owned.

• 5 months later...

hey i have a ke55 and I'm planning on lowering it and i got a couple of cuick questions, first of all how long aprox did it take to flip the leafs, and can u just flip the top one for it to be not quite as low as u have it as i don't wanna totaly slam it, also how manny coils did u cut off the front springs, also if u want it stiffer you should try undo the top of ur strut so u can get to the shock and empty all the old oil out and fill it to the top with lsd oil it will be suprisingly stiff, just keep in mind u can't do that if it has gass shocks,

here is a pic of my cas at stock hight ill post a pic when it is done

post-2453-1165026018.jpg