January 10, 200620 yr comment_95253 haha, You better put white wheels on it! I wanna cut a 2 door into a ute, just to see how it will look, might do it with the one in my garage down here in tassie there is a corolla ke70 ute that someone has cut down and painted pink and it drives around on the road Report
January 19, 200620 yr comment_96751 you testing again Geoff? One would thing that you would know what you are doing by now with 2050 posts you post whore you :cool: Report
January 20, 200620 yr Author comment_96881 I wanted to see if I could add a large pic still :cool: Report
April 5, 200620 yr comment_110767 mines lower Put his wheels under your car and see how you go :) Report
April 5, 200620 yr Author comment_110800 Yours can't really be any lower, unless you took the bump stops out, mine sits hard on the bump stops Edited April 5, 200620 yr by Rolla__Boy Report
June 23, 200620 yr Author comment_124793 Ok so after a brief retirement "post supercharger" the mighty KE30 made it's way back out of the shed the other day, Suprisingly the trusty 4K still goes ok. Report
June 23, 200620 yr Author comment_124794 It is currently standard height with stockies on it, about to have the leaky f@$ked 4 speed pulled out and a nice 5 speed put in. I got a brand new master cylinder put in it before it went off the road and the brakes have been f@$ked since. They have been bled several times, I am still unsure what is wrong. Then it's off to rego, my new gf now owns this car, and she will be getting some nice new carpet, and some pink seat covers ewww :) And she demanded that it be lowered with the TRX wheels again, and she said if I pull the stickers off the side she will kill me...she has good taste this girl. So I will post more pics as it progresses again, but I am glad to see it go to a good home. It is the best condition KE30 I have owned. Report
December 2, 200619 yr comment_153352 hey i have a ke55 and I'm planning on lowering it and i got a couple of cuick questions, first of all how long aprox did it take to flip the leafs, and can u just flip the top one for it to be not quite as low as u have it as i don't wanna totaly slam it, also how manny coils did u cut off the front springs, also if u want it stiffer you should try undo the top of ur strut so u can get to the shock and empty all the old oil out and fill it to the top with lsd oil it will be suprisingly stiff, just keep in mind u can't do that if it has gass shocks, here is a pic of my cas at stock hight ill post a pic when it is done Report
December 3, 200619 yr Author comment_153535 It will take you ages to do the leaves if you have never done it before....it gets easier. Just flip the top leaf and it wont be as low (or bouncy) as mine. I cut my front springs in half from memory. I think it sits good with the 17's on it..... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now