Operation "lower 4 Door"

Rolla__Boy

Members dont see this ad

Funny story actually...I once went over the pits here for a rego check in my coupe...and had left the flipped leafs in the back of it, and the rego guy comes up to my window and goes, come look at this.....So we go look under the back of my car, and he goes, they are bending, like, the wrong way...and I go...oh wow they are too, I wonder how that happened...and he scratches his head and looked at me, so I go...I best get a mechanic to look at it then :P

Edited by Rolla__Boy

Thank you! Jamie and Rolla Boy.. you both just proved my point to another mate of mine who said that white wheels didn't look good on a yellow car when I said it does...

This came up the goods. And I'm glad you didn't keep the white wall tyres on the car too :P hahaha

Off-set is MAJORLY lacking but looks surprisingly well! Perhaps some huge spacers would do nicely if you plan on using FWD wheels :)

These are RWD wheels. Factory wheels off a Nissan Bluebird TRX. I am not phased if my wheels don't hang out the guards 9 inches....I only decided to do this to this car because my main car is off the road :P and I hate having a car that no one notices as my only car to drive...and I wanted this to stand out, and I achieved my goal, I cruised in it tonight and people didn't stop staring at it (Y)

Just can't wait for new paint...and maybe some headwork since the head on the poor old 4K is shagged. Oooh and an exhaust, and some "doof doof" and maybe a tv for the ladies...........Ok this is getting out of hand.

Thanks for the kind words guys...

I was hesitant about the white wheels on the yellow too Tiger, but now it's on there, you can't get the smile off my face ;) :D :D

haha true...

I am studying Network Engineering...and I am not sure how long I have to go now, because I am dropping to part time next year, and working either full time or part time, depending what I find...Austudy=No money!!

I will probably start applying for IT helpdesk jobs soon, and work my way up from there...I don't really know what job I am aiming for...I just like networking, so something in that area.

ahh another computer person lol. do your mcse and apply for helpdesk or field support jobs through manpower. you'll probably have to go to sydney to earn big dollars ($60k-$80k). i know someone in canberra who's into all that, may be able to get you into a decent place, i'll pm you more

That looks really good.

All the tyre places here in Ipswich want to charge $25 per wheel too, WTF? 2 or 3 years ago they were charging like $10...

Thanks :P Yeah last time I actually paid to get a tyre put on I think it was $10 fitted and balanced...It's a 10 minute job, it shouldn't be any more than $10!!

ahh another computer person lol. do your mcse and apply for helpdesk or field support jobs through manpower. you'll probably have to go to sydney to earn big dollars ($60k-$80k). i know someone in canberra who's into all that, may be able to get you into a decent place, i'll pm you more

Replied to PM, thanks Jamie.

There are a few places here to earn bigger $$$, my friend has just applied for a LAN Admin job that is just off 60K.

I was planning on letting him lead the way through, and I will just cruise along taking his old jobs :) (Y)