September 13, 201115 yr comment_553303 hey guys anyone got a clutch alignment tool i can borrow? putting in a new clutch for my 55 Report
September 13, 201115 yr comment_553346 I usually use a combo of a drill through a socket to get it close enough. trick to get out the engine bearing is to pack it full of grease and hydrauliclly push it out by tapping a bit of rod ( usually the shaft of a drill using a piece of wood on the end to hit the hammer against) the right size into the hole. Report
September 14, 201115 yr comment_553525 We made one on the lathe + duck tape. :cool: Edited September 14, 201115 yr by GJM85 Report
September 14, 201115 yr comment_553550 I've got one...... its the input shaft of a busted K40, so it even located on the clutch spline perfect. :wink: Report
September 14, 201115 yr comment_553558 I've got a pair. They are called eyes. Haven't failed me yet and I'm a novice... Report
October 27, 201114 yr comment_562922 take the spline out of a busted gearbox the same as you are using ,its a perfect fit !! Report
October 27, 201114 yr comment_562977 you can buy little plastic universal ones at parts stores for around $15. Report
October 27, 201114 yr comment_563020 what brent said eyes and fingers are good if you've got the engine out but if you're lazy like me and can't be bothered. a tool is a lot easier when you're working from underneath. Report
October 28, 201114 yr comment_563126 What area are you in? I also have one spare you can use in brisbane Report
October 28, 201114 yr Author comment_563226 What area are you in? I also have one spare you can use in brisbane Thanks for all the replies guys, but a litlle messing around and i got it in, Ella...thanks for the offer, really appreciate that someone here actually offered to lend me a tool Report
October 29, 201114 yr comment_563251 all good mate, i remember how much fun trying to line up a box when the clutch isnt right lol. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now