Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Off-Topic Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 392.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You don't have to know it all, that's what the training is for. Know-it-alls are usually smartasses who don't actually know much at all, so they don't get hired. I think you're better off not being on

  • ...

  • Just bought my son a bottle of 18yo chivas regal, gave it to him and he didnt care but i guess its because he turnned one today and has no idea what it is haha. Ill be sharing it with him on his 18th

Posted Images

Those photos wigged me out hey..Like, do I believe it's real and that I was just looking at someone's remains, or do I just claim shenanigans to make myself feel better about having seen someone's remains...Either way it's ʞ©$ɟed up. I so should have heeded the warnings. Dang

Lol @ the guy at Maccas who tried to tell me he put his dizzy cap on 180deg out and his engine span backwards :lolcry: hahaha. My mates have stupid mates.

Edited by Jono.C

  • Author

^ Lol

 

Edit: man I feel like McDonald's right now.

Edited by rian

Lol @ the guy at Maccas who tried to tell me he put his dizzy cap on 180deg out and his engine span backwards :lolcry: hahaha. My mates have stupid mates.

 

Reason he works at maccas...

  • Author

So there's a bunch of stoner deatbeats who live down the road from me and constantly play loud, shitty techno/drum & bass(this has to be the most irritating genre of music ever created) and yell and carry on like dickheads, right now I'm so sick of hearing it, it's late and I want to go to bed. Call the police or not?

So there's a bunch of stoner deatbeats who live down the road from me and constantly play loud, shitty techno/drum & bass(this has to be the most irritating genre of music ever created) and yell and carry on like dickheads, right now I'm so sick of hearing it, it's late and I want to go to bed. Call the police or not?

 

Wait til they go to sleep, Turn car on, drive to their house, do a skid so large and so loud that it makes a D1 event sound like an electric pepper grinder at top rpm, drive home, call police and blame skid on said stoners. :D

 

Seriously though, just call them man. If they're potheads, they will hate the police rocking up. :D

post-1432-0-98870800-1330090238_thumb.jpg

 

I like how the've even spelled "without" wrong :lolcry:

  • Author

So I got heaps of sleep last night...

 

syke!

 

That's a good idea Will, but unfortunately their lawn is full of seedy white vans, no room for skids :(

 

I ended up calling the police at some time very early in the morning, I felt like such an ass for making a noise complaint on a Saturday night. But seriously, no-one wants to hear a stupidly loud combonation of techno and bongo drums when they're trying to sleep. You'd definitely need to be on drugs to appreciate that shit.

So I got heaps of sleep last night...

 

syke!

 

That's a good idea Will, but unfortunately their lawn is full of seedy white vans, no room for skids :(

 

I ended up calling the police at some time very early in the morning, I felt like such an ass for making a noise complaint on a Saturday night. But seriously, no-one wants to hear a stupidly loud combonation of techno and bongo drums when they're trying to sleep. You'd definitely need to be on drugs to appreciate that shit.

 

There's plenty of tarmac out the front though isn't there? ;)

 

Don't feel bad about calling the po po if they were being idiots man. I put up with too many doofers around the shire...So annoying

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.