February 17, 201214 yr comment_584860 got a link per chance? plenty of corolla models. how cool is this. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Toyota-Corolla-1966-Model-Norev-1-43-/180782770753?pt=AU_Toys_Hobbies_Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item2a177e2a41 Report
February 17, 201214 yr comment_584861 I can't ebay at work, i just searched corolla, then looked in toys/hobbies? Report
February 17, 201214 yr comment_584863 no worries, did that, can't find a plain coloured one atm but check this out! http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Tomica-Limited-Vintage-NEO-LV-N27a-TOYOTA-COROLLA-1500-1-64-TOMY-TOMYTEC-/320738525829?pt=AU_Toys_Hobbies_Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item4aad818285 police car! 1:64 is a bit small though for 28bucks... Report
February 17, 201214 yr comment_584865 The white ones like Bens were about $40 or something I think. Too much for a little matchbox car. Report
February 18, 201214 yr comment_585191 Its nice being wanted :glare: Just cause i'm farting like a jersey cow, doesn't give everybody the right to kick me in the butt and tell me to clear off :glare: Report
February 18, 201214 yr comment_585193 got a link per chance? plenty of corolla models. how cool is this. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Toyota-Corolla-1966-Model-Norev-1-43-/180782770753?pt=AU_Toys_Hobbies_Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item2a177e2a41 Dude.. Don't tempt me :( Mind you, that's almost a fifth of what my real one cost :laff: Report
February 18, 201214 yr comment_585207 So been Hunting for a clean NO WORK NEEDED bmw e30 recently And came across 3 that I'm keen on. Thoughts ? This for $2500 Its the non Facelift model ( I prefer the facelift ) and has the old M10 engine with Unknown K's ( Odometer Stopped ) Or Non Facelift, 4 door :hmm: , Nice Engine tho.. http://perth.gumtree.com.au/c-Cars-Vehicles-Motorbikes-Parts-cars-BMW-e30-323i-W0QQAdIdZ354487490 Or Ad looks photo shopped. Face lift model , Asking way to much ($5800) engine has low K's for its age. http://perth.gumtree.com.au/c-Cars-Vehicles-Motorbikes-Parts-cars-BMW-318-E30-W0QQAdIdZ336829732 Really Really want a 318is or 325is but nothing has poped up. Report
February 18, 201214 yr comment_585216 Or http://m.gumtree.com.au/toyota-corolla-ae71-1984/v?adId=354546891 Report
February 18, 201214 yr comment_585217 The last bimmer and try and talk him down a bit Or, ae71 ftw! :jamie: Report
February 18, 201214 yr comment_585227 Anyone know if the fixed red light/speed camera's work in both directions?. On McMillans Road there is a fixed red light/speed camera inbound. I was travelling outbound. The light turned orange and my slick reflexes kicked in (in stead of kicking the brake!). It was day light, so I didn't see a flash. No so worried about the red light camera. I was in my Holden so I was waaaay past the intersection when the light turned red. :D But it's about the speed at which I was doing when going through the intersection. :fuzz: Normally, I'd either cruise through or hit the brakes. My inner bogan hit the gas. Dickhead.... Report
February 20, 201214 yr comment_585630 Kurt Cobain would of been 45 today. 45?! Seems his death was already an age ago...So young. Report
February 21, 201214 yr comment_585750 http://perth.gumtree.com.au/c-Cars-Vehicles-Motorbikes-Parts-cars-Race-tuned-325i-for-sale-W0QQAdIdZ356473163 WANT :sob: Report
February 21, 201214 yr comment_585758 Think he'll take a fish tank?? They always take fish tanks. Could even come in handy to start up a collection. Never know when a swap is on the cards :P Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now