The Off-Topic Thread

rian

Members dont see this ad

After going to a holden and ford festival this weekend , It got me thinking why there isnt a Birth Permit, Where a simple IQ test,Character Check and DNA test will happen on the mother and father...

If they can come up with some bogus Carbon tax why havent they governed Birth ?? I'm not saying the IQ's must be 140+ , I'm just saying come common sense would be fine.

The Disadvantage is that critical growth will be slowed down a little , but the Advantages are endless !

Am i Crazy ? Hitler ?

yeah id say you are crazy:P

though its a shame when you hear about a couple with 10kids, that have all been taken into care by the government becuase they do nice things like......er.......abuse them and not feed them.

Then you read up on the adoption system in Australia, and its damn near impossible for decent parents, who can't have kids of their own, to adopt a child.

If it is brought in ( will never happen :laff: ) but if it does , people are still going to do what they were made to do with the opposite sex , this is where adopting Parents that have passed come in.

Edit: I don't mind same sex parenting, if the parents can understand that they can't force their child to have the same traits as themselves.

Edited by Spencer