The Off-Topic Thread

rian

Members dont see this ad

Does anyone know the regs on mod plating roll cages in QLD

or have a link or similar.

Found a cusco bolt in half cage for really cheap. Pretty keen but only want one if I can get it legal As they are a police magnet.

Half cage for a halfwit.

Seriously, how about we just skip the middle man and I bash you over the head with a piece of pipe? Same result as using a Cusco half cage.

Talk to an engineer, that's the best way. It's all a bit up in the air ATM. NCOP is in the process of coming in, so things are a-changing as we speak.

Edited by Redwarf

Half cage for a halfwit.

Seriously, how about we just skip the middle man and I bash you over the head with a piece of pipe? Same result as using a Cusco half cage.

Talk to an engineer, that's the best way. It's all a bit up in the air ATM. NCOP is in the process of coming in, so things are a-changing as we speak.

Go easy geeeeez.

I have been talking to one my mates dad is.

All you can legally have in a passenger vehicle is bolt in half cages from now on.

I've managed to get all the specs and stuff.

So I guess i'll go measure it up.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

^Pffft, what do you know about roll cages...

Fair point. But I've been around enough stuff to know when somethings half decent or not. They're certainly not what I'd call an eBay type deal. Few people run them in motorsport down here with no issues whatsoever. And for $250 compared to several thousand..