Matilda - Dpb'S Ksev Drifter

dpb

so after acepting defeat to the rust in the ke55 and the fact that everyone wanted to buy stuff it it i decided to get another track car..so i give you MATILDA! fairly straight and solid ke70

Name: Daniel

Car: KE70

Motor: yet to be decided

Exhaust: none

Driveline: none

Suspension: FRONT: stock REAR: stock

Brakes: stock

Wheels & Tyres: 14" superlites front, corona 14" stockies on the rear

Interior: stripped

Body: De-badged metallic charcoal paint

Stereo: none

Other

Toyota_119.jpg

Toyota_120.jpg

Toyota_122.jpg

Edited by dpb

Members dont see this ad

Well iv got 2 choices. Put it back together and race in standard class or leave stripped with plexi windows n shiz and get raped by evos and wrxs etc in modified class. Either way i just wana have sum off street fun so not sure what she will be powered by. Iv already collected boot and full front just need doors, rad suport and a fuel tank rust is prepped for treating and bogging mite attack that tonite

Well iv got 2 choices. Put it back together and race in standard class or leave stripped with plexi windows n shiz and get raped by evos and wrxs etc in modified class. Either way i just wana have sum off street fun so not sure what she will be powered by. Iv already collected boot and full front just need doors, rad suport and a fuel tank rust is prepped for treating and bogging mite attack that tonite

• 1 month later...

well kinda havnt touched this in ages as i was getting neila done but i have aquired all the nessary panels to put her back together and iv painted the shell so should have some reasonably complete pics of her soon stay tuned!

• 2 weeks later...