Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

People Wanting To Check Out Your Rolla??

Featured Replies

heh too true,

 

Ok, I don't have a picture of the face (I can't put it up as it may scare members off), but if you really want to do it, you need to combine the following you'll get an idea of what I mean:

1st step

2nd Step

3rd Step

Last step

 

And NO ONE!! will ever go near you and your Rolla!

 

**EDIT** But remember, do NOT mix up the combination!

 

f@$king priceless! Funniest thing ive seen all day. Do NOT mix up the combination! Hahaha

  • Replies 44
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TOMsGPTurbo
    TOMsGPTurbo

    heh too true,   Ok, I don't have a picture of the face (I can't put it up as it may scare members off), but if you really want to do it, you need to combine the following you'll get an idea of what

  • Had a couple of teenagers a few weeks ago show interest in my Clubby at the local servo. I was happy to discuss a few bits about it but, didn't give too much away. One got all cranky cause I wouldn't

heh too true,

 

Ok, I don't have a picture of the face (I can't put it up as it may scare members off), but if you really want to do it, you need to combine the following you'll get an idea of what I mean:

1st step

2nd Step

3rd Step

Last step

 

And NO ONE!! will ever go near you and your Rolla!

 

**EDIT** But remember, do NOT mix up the combination!

Dude that was epic! + rep

I've had a few people stop at my house an knock on the door an ask if it was mine I say yes it is tell them the story behind it then they leave. Yesterday driving back from the painters engine blew up before the gateway cop pulled in behind me complimented me on the colour asked what it was and if I was ok then left, Tow truck driver pulled up said the same took me to the servo, next towie says the same. I'm not used to having the attention an I like it for now, but I guess you guys have owned yours alot longer.

  • Author

haha that is funny, ill keep that in mind,

 

But Chuck Norris is my saviour, I'm gonna get me a shirt now,

 

don't FCUK with CHUCK!!

haha that is funny, ill keep that in mind,

 

But Chuck Norris is my saviour, I'm gonna get me a shirt now,

 

don't FCUK with CHUCK!!

 

f@$k that, Don't mess with Zoolander. Those looks actually kill people.

  • Author

f@$k that, Don't mess with Zoolander. Those looks actually kill people.

 

Fagala? yeah ill pass on that one, don't want everyone to see my versatility, haha

Fagala? yeah ill pass on that one, don't want everyone to see my versatility, haha

 

Haha

Bonnet cable is snapped sorry, just running an old 4k usually wards the non enthusiasts off. I'm all for helping other rolla lovers out, but this society has become to bad to let every man and his dog look under the hood or get a complete spec list on your car.

Couldnt aggree more with the points stated in this thread! good read saved me from my last half hour at work! i miss RC

haha that is funny, ill keep that in mind,

 

But Chuck Norris is my saviour, I'm gonna get me a shirt now,

 

don't FCUK with CHUCK!!

Even spiderman wears Chuck Norris pjs!!!!!

I go straight for the Viking raver myself.

 

Stu.

  • 2 weeks later...

haha i think i seen your beast at harrys last thursday night? if i see it there again ill come say gidday and ask to see the "engine"

At the kfc drive thru in my ke35, the young employee asked me what kind of datsun is that?...replied no its a toyota corolla... he then asked what engine? i replied stock dude...4age! he responded with sounds good my mate got a fully sick mazda rx3!?... no shit buddy just get me my chicken! lmao

 

 

Another occasion again at kfc... car was parked. when i come out theres this big truck parked next to me, the truckie guy is on his knees looking under my car....i was like is there a problem? he gave me the spill he has had numerous old corollas over the yrs and there indestructable etc... he could tell by the sump mine was not stock... had a quick convo with him. he knew his shit... i never open the bonnet thou...not much to see really ...lol

  • Author

haha i think i seen your beast at harrys last thursday night? if i see it there again ill come say gidday and ask to see the "engine"

 

Prolly be the last time i take it there on Thursday nights,

 

What time did school finish? haha

 

First time its been called a beast, usually its called a slapper

Prolly be the last time i take it there on Thursday nights,

 

What time did school finish? haha

 

First time its been called a beast, usually its called a slapper

 

 

i can't say i get the "what time did school finish" remark :S

  • Author

i can't say i get the "what time did school finish" remark :S

 

hmmm anybody who goes there on import night would know,

 

must be a boost thing perhaps.... oh well

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.