People Wanting To Check Out Your Rolla??

BUZ440

heh too true,

Ok, I don't have a picture of the face (I can't put it up as it may scare members off), but if you really want to do it, you need to combine the following you'll get an idea of what I mean:

1st step

2nd Step

3rd Step

Last step

And NO ONE!! will ever go near you and your Rolla!

**EDIT** But remember, do NOT mix up the combination!

f@$king priceless! Funniest thing ive seen all day. Do NOT mix up the combination! Hahaha

Members dont see this ad

heh too true,

Ok, I don't have a picture of the face (I can't put it up as it may scare members off), but if you really want to do it, you need to combine the following you'll get an idea of what I mean:

1st step

2nd Step

3rd Step

Last step

And NO ONE!! will ever go near you and your Rolla!

**EDIT** But remember, do NOT mix up the combination!

Dude that was epic! + rep

I've had a few people stop at my house an knock on the door an ask if it was mine I say yes it is tell them the story behind it then they leave. Yesterday driving back from the painters engine blew up before the gateway cop pulled in behind me complimented me on the colour asked what it was and if I was ok then left, Tow truck driver pulled up said the same took me to the servo, next towie says the same. I'm not used to having the attention an I like it for now, but I guess you guys have owned yours alot longer.

Bonnet cable is snapped sorry, just running an old 4k usually wards the non enthusiasts off. I'm all for helping other rolla lovers out, but this society has become to bad to let every man and his dog look under the hood or get a complete spec list on your car.

• 2 weeks later...

At the kfc drive thru in my ke35, the young employee asked me what kind of datsun is that?...replied no its a toyota corolla... he then asked what engine? i replied stock dude...4age! he responded with sounds good my mate got a fully sick mazda rx3!?... no shit buddy just get me my chicken! lmao

Another occasion again at kfc... car was parked. when i come out theres this big truck parked next to me, the truckie guy is on his knees looking under my car....i was like is there a problem? he gave me the spill he has had numerous old corollas over the yrs and there indestructable etc... he could tell by the sump mine was not stock... had a quick convo with him. he knew his shit... i never open the bonnet thou...not much to see really ...lol

haha i think i seen your beast at harrys last thursday night? if i see it there again ill come say gidday and ask to see the "engine"

Prolly be the last time i take it there on Thursday nights,

What time did school finish? haha

First time its been called a beast, usually its called a slapper