4Agte Ke70 Drift Ute

dbr11k

Members dont see this ad

Pretty close specs to a gt2876 but no, its a custom built item by gcg, the billet wheel is one of only two in Australia, the other being in Neal Bates trd rally car.. and yea the head is a complete standard item.

Eventually will be getting the head ported, 288 cams, over size valves, darton sleeves and retuning to run on e85, I'm looking to crack 300rwkw

Ah a custom jobby!!

I don't think E85 and sleeves are a necessity to make 300rwkw with that turbo.

I've just done a 300rwkw 16v 4a. It runs the 2876 and 98 pump fuel(just because it's easier to get). It runs a STD bigport head with 300+ deg cams.

Your in for a wild ride with 300rwkw in a sev, I can tell you that much.

the sleeves are mostly to make it more reliable, and e85 will make it a bit safer to run higher boost, also from what ive been told 288 is the max i want to go with a turbo motor, anything over that and the power band is not as usefull.. what psi does it run?

i bet it is a wild ride haha, do you have a build thread on it? i'd love to see this thing :cool:

the sleeves are mostly to make it more reliable, and e85 will make it a bit safer to run higher boost, also from what ive been told 288 is the max i want to go with a turbo motor, anything over that and the power band is not as usefull.. what psi does it run?

i bet it is a wild ride haha, do you have a build thread on it? i'd love to see this thing :cool:

I'd wait until you split a bore before going to the expense of sleeves. I do like E85 myself, but we wanted to see how far we could push it safely on 98 first. I didn't choose the cams, a 20v turbo I know of makes 245rwkw on 18psi with 272 cams.

It's fairly fun I spose.haha. After it made the 300 we dialed back boost from 32 to 26 so it would help with traction, make 270 on 26 which is still totally insane for a car that weighs 930kgs with him in it. His job makes it hard for him to be on the forums, so I'll ask him if he minds me doing a thread for it.

You make a pretty valid point, I think ill just keep it as it is for a fair while, till I at least get a feel for the car lol

I nearly bought a set of cams the other day for it, 304 intake and 288 exhaust with 9.2 lift, but got talked out of it, yea that would be awesome if you could, is it just a street car or track/drag?

You make a pretty valid point, I think ill just keep it as it is for a fair while, till I at least get a feel for the car lol

I nearly bought a set of cams the other day for it, 304 intake and 288 exhaust with 9.2 lift, but got talked out of it, yea that would be awesome if you could, is it just a street car or track/drag?

Don't take what I'm saying as "what you should do" though. It's just my opinion, and it's YOUR car. I'm just putting my small experience with these things forward.

I'd talk to a cam grinder before choosing cams(Clive cams, Wade, tige or crow cams) before you make any decisions. Let them know what you have and want(truthfully) and they'll let you know what you'll be able to get away with.

The one I've done was originally built for drifting. But he wants a bit more use out of the car, so it now gets used more for circuit and a bit of drag racing thrown in for fun. With the .62 rear housing on the 2876 it's still rather responsive.

Are you planning on heading to any of the winton drift days? We should be attending the August practice day.

Na you're right mate, I really need to sit down with the guy I'm buying the motor off and talk about what plans he had for the motor, and I will he going back to the guys who built it in the first place, it ran 3 years of drift Australia comp and was stripped down for a rebuild and still looked like New inside, so they must be doing something right!

I would love to have a crack at Winton, I'll probably end up going to eastern creek and Wakefield park at first but it will be a good feeling when I get my licence back and can take it anywhere I want.. I'm aiming on having this thing finished (not painted) by the start of august so I might have to get in touch with you when I take it to the track, do I need any sort of cage at Winton for the big track?

Details below. No you don't need a cage just a seat and standard seatbelt, nothing loose or a change of flying off the car and no oil dripping on the ground.

The next day is Saturday July 28th, and once again at Winton Motor Raceway. The details of the day are……

Entry Fee: $160 Including Electronic Timing

Spectators are more than welcome, and there is no cost to come and watch. Also you can go for a ride in the cars but you must sign on with a Passenger indemnity first. Due to the amount of passengers at previous events our insurer has put a small levy on passengers of $20. You can just pay this when you sign the forms at the Scrutineering office.

The day will kick off when scrutineering starts at 7:30am. You will need to do your paper work at the scrutineering office before you have your car checked. Please make sure you have removed all loose items from inside the car.

YOU WILL NEED:

Long sleeve and long pants of non flammable materials i.e. No Nylon

AASA license which can be bought on the day for $50 (these last for 12 months) or CAMS L2S

Closed footwear

Helmet that complies to Australian Standards (has ASA or Snell Sticker)

Car needs to be in a good condition, no oil leaks, no loose items in the car and battery secure.

Good condition tyres

Working seatbelt (give it a pull and make sure it locks)

All people wishing to attend need to make payment to the specified bank account. When you send your email with your details you will be sent an entry form as well as payment details. You will need to email the following details or you can click and enter ONLINE here with a credit card

Full Name:

Email Address:

Mobile Phone Number:

Car Make & Model:

Colour:

Capacity:

Previous best time at Winton:

Forum/Workshop/Car Club you are a part of: (to be listed on Timing Sheet)

SO IF YOU ARE WOULD LIKE TO COMPETE EMAIL YOUR DETAILS TO

[email protected]

Edited by Rob 5000