Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4Agte Ke70 Drift Ute

Featured Replies

  • Author

Yea now all I need to do is learn how to drive haha thanks man

  • Replies 722
  • Views 941.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hello?

  • LittleRedSpirit
    LittleRedSpirit

    Patrick ʞ©$ɟing Swayze.   I think you should call it the Swayze express in honour of Trailer park boys season 7. :wootjump:

  • I think it looks mad. Who cares what anyone else thinks man, in the end it's your car. I can't wait to see track vids of this monster!   Keep it up man!

Posted Images

What do you mean "learn to drive"? I thought you lost your license, not don't know how to drive?

  • Author

I was being sarcastic lol, I was saying I'm not really that good at drifting, but I guess that's what practice is for !

  • Author

post-7096-0-26052000-1337168676_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-22062700-1337168771_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-52623200-1337168859_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-23828400-1337168982_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-43407100-1337169038_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-09143600-1337169109_thumb.jpg

 

 

What's the new engine going to be?

  • Author

Edit; new motor is top secret ;)

Edited by dbr11k

  • Author

Just waiting on brakes now, also looking at as new motor with a bit more stick ;)

 

post-7096-0-97423000-1337177595_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-7096-0-49279700-1337177642_thumb.jpg

Suspension is looking the biz!

Are you going to run the tie rod on the inner or outer hole in the steering arm?

 

BTW one of your coilover springs is more tightly wound then the other?

  • Author

I'm running it on the inner hole, also wanna get a quick rack one day as well.. but for now I will just call it enough for suspension and get it all in.. be fairly broke for a while if I end up getting this new donk haha

  • Author

And I think that is just the angle one of the struts are sitting on, they look fine in person lol

  • Author

Actually I take that back I just had a look and you are right !! Oh well I will just have to use these ebachis i have lying around :P

 

post-7096-0-34624300-1337179549_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Even though I found out that they're not real takata harness' they still look the part :D

 

post-7096-0-22558500-1337257262_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-08295700-1337257951_thumb.jpg

  • Author

bumping up for the million people who asked for a video of my motor running !!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.