Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4Agte Ke70 Drift Ute

Featured Replies

I might get a video

Would very much like a video of it running, around the car etc.

 

P.s would those wheels have fitted well on the rear without the front-on-rear flare conversion?

I'm pretty sure I want to run the same size wheels.

  • Replies 722
  • Views 941.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hello?

  • LittleRedSpirit
    LittleRedSpirit

    Patrick ʞ©$ɟing Swayze.   I think you should call it the Swayze express in honour of Trailer park boys season 7. :wootjump:

  • I think it looks mad. Who cares what anyone else thinks man, in the end it's your car. I can't wait to see track vids of this monster!   Keep it up man!

Posted Images

  • Author

The welder set me back $1250 and I got it through an engineering shop I used to work at, so not sure how much rrp would be.. I'm pretty sure this offsey would fit standard guards with just a roll without a problem, I wish I didn't have to do the front on rears but the standard guards were rusted out badly

  • Author

post-7096-0-45799400-1335181391_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-87484600-1335181483_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-52650600-1335181583_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-19029000-1335181704_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-87377900-1335181809_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-31530300-1335181911_thumb.jpg

 

 

 

 

Did a bit if work on the Rolla today and had a heaps of parts show up, I wasn't happy with the way the boot floor was so I cut the seam off that goes behind the rear bar and welded it properly, welded up a dip thing for the fuel cell, fitted my short shift kit and stared at my awesome new parts from t3, still nee to get fuel hoses and oil hoses for the remote oil filter kit, but I'm going to wait till I have an oil cooler as well.

The gaps are terrible on the quad lights I know, but its only temporary as I'm making the custom front end soon and I just didn't want all the parts lying around, plus I just had to see them on the car :P.

 

post-7096-0-56995100-1335181999_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-93709900-1335182345_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Ran out of gas today :( but I got a bit of welding done, finished welding the boot floor to the rear end, fibre glasses the fuel flap, started panel beating and welding the inside of the flares and run out of gas, got two of the 4 links on and put the sway bar on. Hopefully I'm heading over to wagga soon so I can get all the fuel hoses and oil hoses sorted.

 

post-7096-0-15713300-1335346056_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-94728600-1335346417_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-30382800-1335346492_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-92418200-1335346588_thumb.jpg

Holy shit!

 

So many cool parts.

  • Author

And I wonder why I'm broke all the time hahaha

  • Author

Flared the front guards out today while the missus attacked the rear quarter with a spray can lol

 

post-7096-0-30518200-1335419670_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-29573000-1335419825_thumb.jpg

 

post-7096-0-72282900-1335419889_thumb.jpg

  • Author

can anyone tell me if this is an LSD just by looking at it? pretty sure its an s series as the carrier has 8 bolt holes. I've done a burnout with this diff and it span one wheel all the way to third.. when jacked up only the wheel that is being spun will turn, the opposite side stays still.post-7096-0-72462000-1335693228_thumb.jpg

  • Author

So I got impatient today and dodgeyd up the fuel system just to get the big girl running again, had the rear box taken off so it was just a cat and a hot dog lol, insanely loud and sounded terrible, I got a vid of it running but will have to wait till I'm near a computer to upload it, next up is prepping the inside of the car for paint, which I will start on Friday and hopefully have it painted next week. Getting the rest if the car painted by a good friend if mine.

  • Author

Also having the stupidest problem, u can't get the nut off the diff to fill it with oil , I swear some people think it holds the fkn car together !!!

I'm so confused by your fuel setup. Does it go tank > surge tank > lift pump > pressure pump?

 

Edit: never mind, I just read that you only set it up like that just to get it going.

Edited by rian

  • Author

yep lol, no pick up pump no fuel tank, just filled the surge tank up with a funnel and blocke the return and feed lines off, went for a squirt up the road in it with a mate and i can't believe how fast it is, its insane !! was all fun till a farmer called the cops haha.

Man this thing is looking bitching, keep up the good work

  • Author

thanks matt, can't wait to see what your daily ends up lookin like :yes:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.