4Agte Ke70 Drift Ute

dbr11k

Members dont see this ad

I had a go at wiring this arvo but I'm lost so I am getting a mate to do the starter motor relay for me, everything else is hooked up, thermos turn on when the key is turned to ignition, just won't crank over.. I even tried running a cable straight from the starter to the battery... But nothing :( will be paying for my fuel system next week, 5 metres of dash 8, 5 metres of dash 6, and all the Speedflow fittings, also new fuel cell as I don't like this one.. weeks wages gone instantly lol.

i knew someone would pick up on that haha, knew i should have edited it

and no the trigger wire for it wasnt plugged in properly lol, there is NO room up in there to put it back on either, all the oil lines for the turbo tap in straight underneath, and the manifold is there etc etc.. I'm going to wire up a panel on the new dash with switches for everything, battery cut off, push start button etc, also i have to wire the alternator in, in the video it sounds like it is missing but that is mostly beacause of the whole lack of alternator thing lol.

Beaten to it.(with vid)

You run a haltech right? Be careful running it straight from the batt, there is a small chance of a corrupted file if your battery voltage goes under 8 volts.

Good news on it running though!!

Edited by kickn5k