September 2, 200719 yr comment_195241 it was actually a 4K that was for sale but i was just stiring shit. lol if anyone want to discuss this further talk on msn or PM me... keep the forums a little cleaner Report
September 3, 200719 yr comment_195443 Help!! I need a 36-55 wagon fuel tank!! I just drilled a hole in mine!! :D Got cash waiting, and I can come get it/ remove it/whatever... HELP!! Report
September 3, 200719 yr comment_195515 i have a ke70/ae71 fuel tank, wouldnt have a clue if they are the same but if you think it will fit then give me a bell ASAP getting parts from it wednesday and will be in launceston so i can meet you later in the week. Report
September 3, 200719 yr comment_195530 KE70 tank would be behind the back seat wouldn't it?? Mine is under the floor, with the spare tyre mounted to it. I reckon that it wouldn't fit.... But thanks for the offer!! Report
September 3, 200719 yr comment_195533 ke70 ones are under the car and cover the wheel well, drain plub on the rear drivers side corner, if for some reason Aaron can't supply one i have a t18 one Report
September 4, 200719 yr comment_195640 I am pretty sure they make a 'fuel-tank sealant' type stuff, and considering ita small drilled hole in the top of the tank, I think I'll just buy some of the sealant!! But thanks again guys... If it fails, I'll let you know!! Report
September 5, 200719 yr comment_195935 you could also remove it and clean the tanke of all the fuel and weld the hole. you would have to make sure it was fair clean of fuel before you did this for the obvious reson of combusion ie death Report
September 6, 200719 yr comment_196312 ok guys and girls got the big rig back on the road again now took a sexc pic of her Report
September 7, 200719 yr comment_196442 eeerrr quentain are you selling the ke..? this is the parts forsale section/bagout4acand4ks Report
September 7, 200719 yr comment_196510 Bit odd with only front flares on there tho, Q. anglegrinder and welder are your friends!! Report
September 9, 200719 yr comment_196754 needed asap, T18 rear hald tail shaft in tas, need it thsi week, i will pay for it to go noto the bsu to hobart if need be Report
September 13, 200719 yr comment_197671 eoi, ra23 struts, inserts about rooted but would still work ok, needs pads and most likely some bearings, comes with 2 cut standard springs and 2 uber hard springs of the same diameter i found at the tip, have some prices in my head but i dunno yet so throw me an offer Report
September 13, 200719 yr comment_197731 tail shaft found fellas, hey casey i give ya 2 dollars and a bottle cap? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now