Corolla Parts

bruce

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any one after a set of t18 struts and brakes, no shocksk, springs or top spring seats.

also have a ke70 4 speed a ke30 4 speed (both without shifters)

18rg no carbs

and a 4k with not much compresion

all make an offer

cheers, lloyd

Edited by ke30king

hey man

very intrested in the T18 struts as long as all the braking gear is complete, i will PM you

don't ask about the 4k's fellas, I'm gathering them up from about the place for parts and to do up etc, i actually enjoy messing around with them, pulling them apart and putting them back togeather

i will take anything i can get

i think he may have possibly bought a boat, and needs an anchor!

yeah maybe johhny :D

when you have a desent motor like a 4ag to play with i don't know why would would want anything else.....????????

your not going the turbo 4k are you? seen you where selling your turbo stuff a while ago..

he's got a CT12B with j-pipe etc.

So you keen to line a 4A up against a K at Sports Compacts!!?? :)

absolutely...

i think i would get whiped by a turbo one on symmonds (due to my car being standard and symmonds being 2 drag strips) but on the hill is maybe very diffrent indeed :D

when i get my motor built (after susy and brakes) it will be a resonably quick car even in a srait line...

in the mean time there maybe a t motor with a snail not too far away. could be a possible demo/thrash bus will have to see how it pans out.

K mtor will take the win over a shitty old 4a-c anyday,

yes the 4age is good but theres only so mcuh i myself can do to it and within a resonable budget, were as the 4k-c's I'm going aroudn picking them up by the truck load for nothing, and i can pull em apart and chuck bits and pieces from different motors togeather and make crazy engines that i will never use, lol, my current k engine play toy is a 5k block with a 3k big port head shaved a lot and lots of other 4k stuff like twin row timing chain and other stuff and i can pick up lots of new stuff of ebay and other palces so cheap, so why bother with a 4a? 4age is the thrasher, K series is were its at

4k where its at.. lol

these a reson they are free....

push rod = loose..

oh and james, my reliable budget n/a 4ac will out perform a budget 4k tubro setup :D responce, toque, reliablitiy... all the things that really matter, i can't stand having to swap motors all the time so I'm making on that i wont have to change :)

more than to have a run against anyone, 4kc or otherwise. would be fun to drive against someone again, even if they are much quicker, gives me somehting to aim for.