June 18, 200917 yr comment_353018 I'm chasing a set of extractors for my 4k ke70, cheers also if anyone has a white right front guard and beaver panel (panel that goes behind the bumper) and all that i'd be keen on those, cheers Josh Edited June 18, 200917 yr by joshz18 Report
June 18, 200917 yr comment_353114 After a 5K electric dizzy, internal igniter. Anyone got one hiding away somewhere? Cheers, Josh Report
June 22, 200917 yr comment_354141 I need some seat belt buckles for a ke10, plus any other parts of interest. can anyone help? Report
June 24, 200917 yr comment_354504 Anybody want/need the rear half of a stock exhaust for a KE3X-5X??? Price: FREE!!! As far as I can recall its still fine to use. I don't have any need for it and its still on the shed roof at CAI. If it doesn't get collected by one of you guys it will just get taken to the tip, so if you want, go take it. Report
June 24, 200917 yr comment_354538 Anybody want/need the rear half of a stock exhaust for a KE3X-5X??? Price: FREE!!! As far as I can recall its still fine to use. I don't have any need for it and its still on the shed roof at CAI. If it doesn't get collected by one of you guys it will just get taken to the tip, so if you want, go take it. No don't want it, but could use your help getting car going properly :) Its really boggy low to mid revs then it kicks in and goes WAAAAAMMMM!!!! Report
June 24, 200917 yr comment_354577 No don't want it, but could use your help getting car going properly :) Its really boggy low to mid revs then it kicks in and goes WAAAAAMMMM!!!! Just pretend your rolla has a huge turbo on it! :D LAG LAG LAG LAG BOOST WOOOOSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :) Report
June 24, 200917 yr comment_354593 Just pretend your rolla has a huge turbo on it! :D LAG LAG LAG LAG BOOST WOOOOSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :) Turns out BHG :D Froth in the radiator is apperenty bad :) Report
June 24, 200917 yr comment_354662 Not to worry Dam, cheap to fix: $25'ish for the gasket if you get a permaseal etc. Double it for a genuine Toyota one but worth every cent. + $44 for a head skin, some new oil, oil filter, coolant etc and you're back on the road. :) Oh and Leigh - How you going with that clutch mate. I drove my rolla to work today. Had to do a hill start on David St and thought of you!! :) Report
June 25, 200917 yr comment_354687 Not to worry Dam, cheap to fix: $25'ish for the gasket if you get a permaseal etc. Double it for a genuine Toyota one but worth every cent. + $44 for a head skin, some new oil, oil filter, coolant etc and you're back on the road. :D Oh and Leigh - How you going with that clutch mate. I drove my rolla to work today. Had to do a hill start on David St and thought of you!! :) Go figure, it runs perfect today :) no milk under the 710, no froth in radiator. My car is Fkn weird :) :S :S I'm just going to drive it till it stops :D BTW, got a KE70 5 speed box, $100 or trade for something of interest Report
June 25, 200917 yr comment_354788 Not to worry Dam, cheap to fix: $25'ish for the gasket if you get a permaseal etc. Double it for a genuine Toyota one but worth every cent. + $44 for a head skin, some new oil, oil filter, coolant etc and you're back on the road. :D Oh and Leigh - How you going with that clutch mate. I drove my rolla to work today. Had to do a hill start on David St and thought of you!! :) clutch is shocking.. haha i can drive it a lil better now! but yeah still not that keen on it! Got my new one! so ill try and swap them over on saturday! :D David street would be a bastard of a hill! Reduction starter is working sweet too!!! :) Report
June 25, 200917 yr comment_354790 Yeah got your sms. Sorry I didn't reply, was watching the new transformers movie. :) Report
June 25, 200917 yr comment_354824 Wanted "slanty" (is that kouki or zenki? LOL) AE71/KE70 front bumper and beaver panel (the bit that goes directly behind the bumper), must be straight/in good condtion, cash waiting, prefer anywhere south of Oatlands (nothing against you non-gay northerners, but I live south and work in Oatlands) Report
June 25, 200917 yr comment_354945 Well I'll make life a little easier for you Machg...... and this goes for any other members. Because of my situation with my new son I'm travelling up and down the highway basically every weekend. If anybody wants anything transported from Launy to Hobart or vice versa then just let me know. :y: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now