Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corolla Parts

Featured Replies

I need a Ke55 Diff Banjo Or Borgies I have a Banjo and it broke so i had to weld it ):

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 415.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have some diffs to give away or a six pack if your feeling nice! :)

 

2x Banjo & 2x Borgies to suit ke3*'s and ke5*'s

 

I have used a few of them at some stage and they are fine!

 

Cheers

 

Leigh

 

Man why do you Launnie boys always have the cheap/free parts??? Very keen for a diff for my '55. Let me know if you head down to Hobart in the near future, and a 6 pack would def be on the cards :blush:

Nice would i be able to come up Launie and pick up one and i will chuck in a 6 Pack aswell for the whole lot

Nice would i be able to come up Launie and pick up one and i will chuck in a 6 Pack aswell for the whole lot

 

If you do Brad, would you be able to pick up a Borgie for me too? I will give BOTH of you a 6 pack each for the trouble if so :wink:

I rekon o could do that just goota fing out when i can go up (:

I rekon o could do that just goota fing out when i can go up (:

 

Sweet as man. I'd be keen for a mission up, but work/Uni is keeping me down here for the moment. I've added you to my friends list man, let me know what comes of it yeah :wink:

 

Need another diff to weld for good slideage :happy:

I'm also after some good mags located in hobart ???

Picked up a t18 for some parts for the ksev

I'm taking the diff, tailshaft, gearbox, motor and the seats but the rest I'm trying to sell off so

if theres anything you after just PM me.

The front bumper is a bit bent but the back is straight. Chrome ones too :)

Tail lights will fit on a ke70 with a couple of holes drilled and give it a different look. More like the dx corolla.

Pics of it can be found in the 'Parts Car Appreciation Thread'

I'm in Hobart too.

Cheers

Ben

Shot gun me a Borgy mate as discussed. Might give you a call to pick up some time this week. :wink:

 

All the diffs are gone now...

 

Yeah Si I still have a borgy for ya! Axle might be out of it tho! But I have one kicking around

WTB: a good set od rims for me rolla .....

Or will swap 4 Hotwire rims ??

Hobart Area ? :hmm:

Hi just wondering if anyone has a set of extractors to sell to suit a 3k toyota engine ?

WTB: a good set od rims for me rolla .....

Or will swap 4 Hotwire rims ??

Hobart Area ? :hmm:

 

I have a set of jellybeans with recently resprayed centres. $280ono, with dunlop sport sp300 rubber, 2 decent, 2 need replace.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.