Corolla Parts

bruce

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got some shizz taking up space in my shed!

Please, only SMS or call n leave a message!!

1 x KE70 manual pedal box, can supply new clutch (hyd) cyl that should also suit 4AC $130?

1 x AE71 headlights $60

1 x AE71 front guards ok cond one has been panel beaten to near straight! $50?

1 x set of 4AGE rods n pistons (stock) look ok $70?

1 x stocko 4AC carbie $20 good nic ran well

1 x KE70 manual tailshaft $40

1 x T50 gearbox and shifter; gear box feels good, shift has some surface rust $200?

and possibly (depending on offers) a 3TGTE minus stock pistons, rods and turbs manifold. Comes with oil pump, oil lines, intake, R32 throttle body (same bolts bigger size) forged rods and arp bolts, copper headgasket in ok nic and norm head gasket (new), crank n all that shiz etc, 2 rocker covers (one chrome thats starting to peel and one polished) complete head in good cond. cams water pump (2TG one, needs one outlet blocked) and most other plugs etc. Might also have a wiring loom i think? Open to offers on this gear. Rods cost a packet (3TC rods difference is no oil galleries, bit stronger)

Any other enquires, SMS/call me, Connor, on 0438 554 573

Cheers

Also will swap/need/want 4AC extractors??

Ke30 door mirrors are a little longer in the stalk compared to the ke55 one's. The ke55 shorter stalk ones were also used on datsun 200b's. :yes:

But do you need interior or exterior?????

Should have clarified, I need an interior rear view mirror. My exterior ones were sagging and one was cracked, so I smashed them off and have replaced them with fully sick JDM fender mirrrors :happy:

Do you have an interior mirror?

• 3 weeks later...

Thinking of offloading my ultra-rare, ultra-rusty TE71 shell. Will be rolling with TE72 shit underneath it. Can also be sold with a fwd bigport 4age that needs a rebuild but is complete with ecu loom etc. Have a TE72 shell and MIG welder (needs new gun) to throw in. Thinking $800 the lot, $400 minus engine. Any interest?

Rightio Ive bitten the bullet and need to sell the Ke35, So I can keep the Ke55 in the garage and 5kze it!

So If you need an coupe parts just ask, I will make a more detailed list later!

Some key things are listed below!

I have 1.5" lowering blocks (Might already be taken)

7 leaf rear pack

Ra65 vented struts with ke spring seats on it and 20mm lengthened LCA, new Low kingsprings and pedders shocks. (Increases front track)

2TGUE with T-50, heat wrapped extractors, loom, ecu, AFM and coil.

Fuel tank has been modified with fuel outlet in the bottom of it!

2.5" bolt on flares x 4

Also have some custom made bolt on spacers to increase rear track to match the front!

Might sell the microtech digi 2 pro aswell, So I can buy a wolf 3d! :)

4 spoke alloy mags 13x5.5

Flares sold and also the Mag's ;)