bruce

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

WRECKING: AE71 Corolla Auto

Most of the front end I'm keeping as spare ie guards bonnet headlights. However everything else is up for grabs! Has a running 4AC that was reliable to a t before i started stripping it.

Car is red, int is grey. Boot in pretty good cond etc. Anyway any one need any bits?

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys, i'm really in need of something. Not sure of its technical name but..

I mainly need the "T piece" blake line splitter that is bolted to the diff housing of a KE55/KE30.

Also, if possible, the whole brake line (from engine bay to the diff) including the rubber hose closer to the diff.

I live in Burnie and it seems although the wreckers aren't interested in old rollas.

Reply via rollaclub or send me a text message on 0429 591 435.

Thanks everyone.

Cheers, Mark.

Edited by project_KE55

gday guys i have two ke30, one not to great the other registered. I'm after any parts i can get for my 4k trying to do it up a bit, i have a weber and manifold and that pulls me up

I'm after some extractors

cam

a 5 speed

i have about 1500 to spend so even a 5k or 4age if anyone could help me out i would appreciate, i love advice!!

if there are any corollas for sale let me no, after a good straight car i can use for my daily.. if anyone would sell there 2 door il look at anything cheers jesse

I've got a 5K for sale.

Did run, but has got a rattle. Been told by a few mechanics its got a cracked piston skirt on one of the pistons.

Would suit a rebuild.

No alternator, starter motor, or extractors. No temperature sender, or accelerator bracket on carby.

PM if interested.

WRECKING: AE71 Corolla Auto

Most of the front end I'm keeping as spare ie guards bonnet headlights. However everything else is up for grabs! Has a running 4AC that was reliable to a t before i started stripping it.

Car is red, int is grey. Boot in pretty good cond etc. Anyway any one need any bits?

Would you happen to have crossmember and pedalbox still?