• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ahve a little list i am after for ke 20

roof ligning

passender side guard (urgent) even just bottom section for rust repair

crack free dash

16 valve rolla engine

front valance - skirt (urgent)

i have the front valance here, actualy i think there might be 2, i will check tomorrow but I'm pretty shore that i have one, will get back asap

cheers james

anyone have any unused 185/70/R13 tyres lying around?, gotta have decent tread on em,

will pay cash, or trade for 2 15inch pursuit rims with low profile yokohama race tyres (just on the wear stops, good for a track day or something,

cheers

i just looked, i have the left hand guard with really good bottom sectoin and no rust, might need a tiny bit of work on the top part.

i also have forsale some ke36/ke38 parts, one rear hatch, all doors, front gaurds from a ke30 series and front stone tray aswell, if anyones intrested PM me...

cheers james

I'm after some wantanabes?spelling

also some straight bumpers with out the black rubbers on the end or the mass rap around things

also mabe a cheao/free rusted bonet of a ke30/55 i can practise my pannel beating and paint i black and put a shoop on it just to see what its like

i will have bummpers to sell cheaply as soon as i get new ones

thanks casey

Khanacross on the weekend run into a tyre bundle head on did get a little dirty.

post-1435-1154246347_thumb.jpg

Where was the Khanacross??

Was it down near Powranna, near Tarmac??

If so, I've had many a blast around that kick-arse little track!! Are you a member of MSCT??

I'm wrecking a ra23 atm if any one needs any body parts sing out. all the panels are dent free with no rust the is a little tiny spot in the passger side door. it has a uncracked dash pad looks like its been redo over the last 3 years

oh and rob was your brother james after a bonnet? oh and the wheels are for sale as well

post-998-1156838522_thumb.jpg