Corolla Parts

bruce

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody want/need the rear half of a stock exhaust for a KE3X-5X???

Price: FREE!!!

As far as I can recall its still fine to use. I don't have any need for it and its still on the shed roof at CAI.

If it doesn't get collected by one of you guys it will just get taken to the tip, so if you want, go take it.

Anybody want/need the rear half of a stock exhaust for a KE3X-5X???

Price: FREE!!!

As far as I can recall its still fine to use. I don't have any need for it and its still on the shed roof at CAI.

If it doesn't get collected by one of you guys it will just get taken to the tip, so if you want, go take it.

No don't want it, but could use your help getting car going properly :)

Its really boggy low to mid revs then it kicks in and goes WAAAAAMMMM!!!!

No don't want it, but could use your help getting car going properly :)

Its really boggy low to mid revs then it kicks in and goes WAAAAAMMMM!!!!

Just pretend your rolla has a huge turbo on it! :D LAG LAG LAG LAG BOOST WOOOOSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Not to worry Dam, cheap to fix: $25'ish for the gasket if you get a permaseal etc. Double it for a genuine Toyota one but worth every cent. + $44 for a head skin, some new oil, oil filter, coolant etc and you're back on the road. :)

Oh and Leigh - How you going with that clutch mate. I drove my rolla to work today. Had to do a hill start on David St and thought of you!! :)

Not to worry Dam, cheap to fix: $25'ish for the gasket if you get a permaseal etc. Double it for a genuine Toyota one but worth every cent. + $44 for a head skin, some new oil, oil filter, coolant etc and you're back on the road. :D

Oh and Leigh - How you going with that clutch mate. I drove my rolla to work today. Had to do a hill start on David St and thought of you!! :)

Go figure, it runs perfect today :) no milk under the 710, no froth in radiator.

My car is Fkn weird :) :S :S

I'm just going to drive it till it stops :D

BTW, got a KE70 5 speed box, $100 or trade for something of interest

Not to worry Dam, cheap to fix: $25'ish for the gasket if you get a permaseal etc. Double it for a genuine Toyota one but worth every cent. + $44 for a head skin, some new oil, oil filter, coolant etc and you're back on the road. :D

clutch is shocking.. haha i can drive it a lil better now! but yeah still not that keen on it! Got my new one! so ill try and swap them over on saturday! :D

David street would be a bastard of a hill!

Reduction starter is working sweet too!!! :)

Wanted "slanty" (is that kouki or zenki? LOL) AE71/KE70 front bumper and beaver panel (the bit that goes directly behind the bumper), must be straight/in good condtion, cash waiting, prefer anywhere south of Oatlands (nothing against you non-gay northerners, but I live south and work in Oatlands)

Well I'll make life a little easier for you Machg...... and this goes for any other members.

Because of my situation with my new son I'm travelling up and down the highway basically every weekend.

If anybody wants anything transported from Launy to Hobart or vice versa then just let me know. :y: