October 7, 201114 yr comment_558511 I thought i would start a thread where we could post up photos of cars that we think are just fantastic looking. beautiful looking cars, that you just look and and say "wow that looks good". now id like to try and keep this to factory cars, or only mildly modified. the car could be absolute garbage, unreliable, but if it looks fantastic, post it up. no limit on age, ok go! ill start off with a few of my favourites: Astin Martin DB4GT Zagato (all Astins look good, but this one especially) mercdedes 300 SL triumph TR4a and of course one of the most beautiful cars of all time. the ferraro 250GTO Edited October 7, 201114 yr by ke70dave Report
October 7, 201114 yr comment_558521 Nice thread Dave! And I'd agree with all of those being nice on the eye. The 1936/7 Alfa Romeo Mille Miglia spider is a gorgeous car too. Late 60's datsun fairlady roadster is a nice looking car too. The Lancia stratos HF would have to be my favorite car to look at. But I do really like the look of the Lancia s4 delta too. Not a beautiful looking car but a tuff looking car that I like the look of. Stu. fixed!! Edited October 7, 201114 yr by kickn5k Report
October 7, 201114 yr Author comment_558523 haha yeah edited....bit of a nasty typo that one. new rule: no posts without pictures! I think the mazda FD rx7 has to be one of the nicest looking non supercar (ie somewhat affordable) late model cars. I'd have one as a weekend car. (even though the stolen photo sais super car, i don't class it as a super car, ie ferrari, lambo etc) Edited October 7, 201114 yr by ke70dave Report
October 7, 201114 yr comment_558525 you lot might as well give up now, you can't top this: Edited October 7, 201114 yr by philbey Report
October 7, 201114 yr comment_558533 :P haha only pulling your leg man, I personally find there design's boring but most of the world find's them pretty and beautiful so I'm just retarded. Report
October 7, 201114 yr comment_558539 you lot might as well give up now, you can't top this: BANG see your 911 and raise you all in 356 speedster. IMAO best looking porsche ever!! stu. Edited October 7, 201114 yr by kickn5k Report
October 7, 201114 yr comment_558557 BANG see your 911 and raise you all in 356 speedster. IMAO best looking porsche ever!! stu. Agreed Report
October 7, 201114 yr comment_558582 mmmmmmmmmmm M3 e30. Edited October 7, 201114 yr by Spencer Report
October 7, 201114 yr comment_558625 This without a doubt for me, I don't think i have ever seen a more beautiful car. http://www.caradvice.com.au/108699/2011-growler-e-production-confirmed/ Report
October 7, 201114 yr comment_558632 The growler is absolutely stunning. Was the first and only car that ever made me blurt out 'WOW' when I first saw it. Well, the rendering anyway. Hopefully Jaguar built it exactly as it is in the renderings and don't cock up their perfectly good concept like almost every other halfwitted car manufacturer does. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaE3HAjuUk8 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now