Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lola - Ke55 4a-gze

Featured Replies

bit dry mate? lol maybe the cones should be green :D

 

looks like a good bit of fun ;)

  • Replies 416
  • Views 155k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But he broke something :D

 

We were mucking around, he started vandalising my car ;) he "altered" my number plate.

 

Pure-SX turned to Bum-SX hehe. He also filled my car with little suprises such as coke bottle lids etc lol

 

I might upload some vids if they are small enough if you want.

Edited by Pure-SX

  • Author

LOL - green cones might have stood out better.

 

And yes, the car didn't finish all the courses due to me being inable to put it in gear. It could be the thrust bearing, clutch fluid or linkages. I'll be checking it all out this coming weekend. Till then the GT-Four is parked up.

 

And as I couldn't drive the GT-Four, I had to find other forms of entertainment. :D That'll teach Stephen (Pure-SX) to write in the dust on the side of my car. It's STILL visible, even after I covered it in dust on the next course I did (the car was still working then) and after hosing the dust off!

Edited by ancullen

I write VTEC YO on his door and he writes PROLIFIC MASTERBATER on my boot. Then I put a coke bottle in the pretty bonnt scoop. he turned my number plate(Pure-SX) into BUM SX. I then discovered him in the boot of my car wtf? Lucky the siren was turned off or deaf Adam :D.

 

Was a good show.

 

Will see how big the vids of the GT4 are, I may upload a smaller one depending on size of course.

 

If only I could be bothered updating my "rides" section lol

can u get it in gear with car off?

may have done the clutch...

possible cooked the fluid, but i doubt it.

bent linkages is a maybe if you were changing crazy man style, or something stuck in them.

  • Author

Apparently there's issues with the linkages on GT-Fours.

 

I started it up at the end of the motorkhana and put it in gear with no issues (I'd left it sitting for an hour or two). I drove it home, again with no issues. It went into every gear perfectly. I then parked it in our carport in the shade for two hours, went to drive it again, and it wouldn't go into gear again. WTF!?!?!

 

So it doesn't seem that it would be the fluid, but I'll give it a check anyway. Someone's offered me the use of their power bleeder, so I might give that a go. If the linkages look un-bent and the fluid change doesn't do anything, then it'll have to be off with the gearbox to check the thrust bearing. :)

Just had a google, came up with the same thing GT4's weak linkages blah blah blah.

 

As I said before Alley was saying she was having problems getting the car into gears on Thursday or there about.

 

Hopefully it isnt major, if you need a helping hand I am more then happy to come out and watch you take the gear box out :).

 

I might bring the Corolla out, want to rebuild the g/box?

 

Good luck :D

A learning experience for us both then :).

OMG y would u take ur car out and thrash the shit out of it like that u have no respekt!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:) :D :P :P :P :P :P

 

If u did it in a 4agze it wouldnt break

 

wait u proved that wrong maybe u just need a mr2 so u can be as quick as the lotus like me

post-1746-1190093259_thumb.jpg

 

Thats the money shot right there.

 

Love it :)

Hands down best pic.

 

Would posts pic of my car don't want to overshadow the GT4 though :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.