Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

G.O.R 2012! Tomorrow!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 93
  • Views 84.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author
tumblr_ltn1utE1GJ1qdq6qf.jpg

I wonder what Jake will say when he see's you posted a pic of him? :fuzz:

I wonder what Jake will say when he see's you posted a pic of him? :fuzz:

lolwhat?

Nope, I'm out again. Could have done the week before.

ill be in for the second half i reckon

I'm def going to make an awesome youtube vid for this !!!! WIN :dance:

 

 

See ya

 

Jimi

  • Author

3 weeks of annual leave has been taken :D bum around for a week, apollo bay and bum around for another week lmao

.

Edited by ewt

3 weeks of annual leave has been taken :D bum around for a week, apollo bay and bum around for another week lmao

 

I'll end up with 2 weeks off I reckon, mainly so I can take it easy on the trip there and back (not requiring repairs or a tow) :fuzz:

I'll end up with 2 weeks off I reckon, mainly so I can take it easy on the trip there and back (not requiring repairs or a tow) :fuzz:

 

And no speeding fines mister :lolcry:

 

 

 

See ya

 

Jimi

  • Author

Any more people keen?

I need to figure out funds/car/babysitter at the moment :'(

And no speeding fines mister :lolcry:

 

 

 

See ya

 

Jimi

 

 

Jimi,

 

Eat a dick

 

See ya

 

Ryan

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.