Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rians Ke70

Featured Replies

makes mine look crap :(

 

But looks so good so far!

  • Replies 611
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

What are you talking about? Your gauge panel? Seeing yours was what gave me the idea to mount them like that.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Okay so I have money for an engine, but I can't see the point in buying just a 4AGE when it is cheaper to buy a whole AE82/AE92/AE93/whatever. So I'm now on the hunt for a Corolla with a 4age in it, hopefully I'll be able to get a smallport and hopefully it will be less than $1000. If anyone knows of one for sale or finds one please let me know! Would be much appreciated. :yes:

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Just put a deposit on an AE82 SX Seca.... 4AGE time!

YES!

 

I'm also going 4A '70 in the very near future :D

  • Author

Sick!

Oh yeah. I'm slapping a big, dirty Byron Shire sticker on the guard hahaha.

  • Author

So I'm picking up the AE82 this Saturday, it has a fresh rebuilt bigport 4AGE with a TRD headgasket, not even run in yet apparently. And that will be getting towed to Byron.

 

Then in the mail I have these:

4-2-1 extractors, unknown brand, pretty long too.

post-9612-0-11834200-1333008150_thumb.jpg

 

Braided clutch line with a banjo fitting so the clutch line won't foul on the extractors.

post-9612-0-88566800-1333008179_thumb.jpg

 

Shits coming together, I'm dead syked.

Edited by rian

That's awesome man. Good to see it's coming together. Can't wait!

Braided clutch lines are win, my exhaust has fallen onto mine many a times.

 

I think I'll also invest in some braided lines ;)

  • Author

Okay peeps, small update: I didn't end up picking up the AE82 on Saturday but have reorganised to pick it up on Tuesday next week. Which will be in the mid-semester break so I should be able to start work on it straight away, Willis you keen?

 

Also my RWD 4AGE extractors and braided clutch line arrived the other day, thanks to Mr Mills!

 

post-9612-0-48888800-1333424079_thumb.jpg

post-9612-0-91301900-1333424146_thumb.jpg

post-9612-0-92403100-1333424340_thumb.jpg

 

So I went out and bought some stuff to go with them:

 

post-9612-0-41536600-1333424187_thumb.jpg

 

15meters of heat wrap, hose clamps for the heat wrap, and some high temp paint to make the extractors nice and schmick. Oh and intake + exhaust gaskets.

 

And while I was there I bought some stuff to finish off putting my gauge and switch panels in the dash.

 

post-9612-0-25447800-1333424441_thumb.jpg

 

 

So in the mid-semester break I'm hopefully going to start the conversion. So syked!

 

Pic related:

 

Mustard.jpg

Edited by rian

Yeah boy. Yeah man, I'm keen to help out. I won't be of much use but I'm a spare pair of hands available. Let me know when you "need" me :)

  • Author

Oh BTW Reed, see that hole where primaries 1 and 4 join in the pic below?

 

U JELLY?

 

 

post-9612-0-63329200-1333424811_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Sounds cool Will, I'll let you know when I'm back in town.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.