Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rians Ke70

Featured Replies

Nice work man, I might roll with that exact setup too.

How much did both the pumps set you back if you don't mind me asking?

Cheers man, so keen to see all this happen.

  • Replies 611
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

I gotta decide what I'm gunna run for a fuel system as well.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

  • Author

Nice work man, I might roll with that exact setup too.

How much did both the pumps set you back if you don't mind me asking?

Cheers man, so keen to see all this happen.

 

The GE015 lift-pump was $68 + freight (I gave you the wrong price on the other page) and the Bosch 070 was $184 + freight.

So about $260-270 all up.

After doing a fair bit of research it seems like the setup to go for, the Goss lift pump comes with a 2 year warranty, not sure on the warranty of the Bosch unit but you can be pretty sure it will last years.

And the pressure rating for the 070 is quite close to that of the standard 4AGE pump but with a higher flow rate. Also the 070 is the only cheap Bosch pump with a 5/16" (8mm) outlet, all the others have huge threaded outlets which I totally could not be bothered dealing with.

  • Author

I gotta decide what I'm gunna run for a fuel system as well.

 

^see above, use a VL/VL turbo fuel system with a surge tank. It's kind of pricey but it's new and isn't likely to fail/has a warranty. Plus it looks to be the easiest and probably the best solution to the EFI problem, other than a JDM AE86 fuel system.

  • Author

If that's the case then what's so good about a JDM tank? They are crazy expensive.

The GE015 lift-pump was $68 + freight (I gave you the wrong price on the other page) and the Bosch 070 was $184 + freight.

So about $260-270 all up.

After doing a fair bit of research it seems like the setup to go for, the Goss lift pump comes with a 2 year warranty, not sure on the warranty of the Bosch unit but you can be pretty sure it will last years.

And the pressure rating for the 070 is quite close to that of the standard 4AGE pump but with a higher flow rate. Also the 070 is the only cheap Bosch pump with a 5/16" (8mm) outlet, all the others have huge threaded outlets which I totally could not be bothered dealing with.

 

Thanks man! I'll get on it!!

  • Author

Takumi tax

 

Holla

 

 

looking great man !!

 

Thanks dude.

What surge are you going to be using? I can't find many smaller ones haha. Smallest I found was 1.25L

I'm loving the look of those fuel pumps up there rian. haha the lift pump is so small.

 

ive never heard of goss before, i remember when i bought mine i just walked into repco and said "can i please have the small fuel pump, not the big one, from a VL commondore"

 

this is the surge tank i used.

 

http://www.efihardware.com/products/183/surge-tank-small-under-floor

 

600ml. and only 90bucks!

 

and once you have ordered that, go and check out some of hte other gear they sell. be prepared to wipe the drool off your keyboard.

 

exhibit a:

 

http://www.efihardware.com/products/716/race-series-4-cyl-economy-kit-DCOE

Dave, you seem to love fuel setups. And I love it haha

Pretty neat little site there, Dave. Cheers.

  • Author

this is the surge tank i used.

 

http://www.efihardwa...all-under-floor

 

600ml. and only 90bucks!

 

That tank is ideal, however my friend is (hopefully) going to make me one because he's a boss at welding. Which will be good as we'll be able to make it specific to the available space under the car, as well as using the size of fuel barbs we want to go with the fuel pumps and lines. But if it doesn't work out I'll probably just buy the one you posted so thanks for the link.

Edited by rian

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.