Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spencers Aw11 Mr2 Track/Streeter

Featured Replies

So after me selling my pride and joy ke70 this is what I ended up with

Toyota Aw11 Mr2, Mid-engined, Rear Wheel Drive..

90000k's on the clock

Pretty average body work with some rust, Its been sitting in the weather most of its life..but shes from 1984 so could be worse.

Picked her up for $3750.. Which I thought it was reasonable.

Going from a 4k to a 4age is Wow ...I don't have to keep my foot flat on the floor to keep up with traffic!

When driving it home it just felt like it wanted to get up a go.

Love the centre console, only has 1 stalk behind the steering wheel for turning very clever...

 

First thing is just to give her some loving.

- Give engine a clean up new oil,plugs,filter,fluids

- Fix the rust

- Fuel Cap cable is a bit weird

- Interior is to blue for my eyes

- Seat belt don't retract

- Right Window needs new motor

 

Future - This well be a track/streeter as I'm very keen to get into motorkhana,time attack,targa rally

 

- Some New paint, Undecided on colour

- Wheels, you know they going to be fat

- New front bumper

- Take rear wing off

- Coilovers

- New Seats as I touch the roof with my watermelon head, same as the ke70 :glare:

- Cage

- Belts

 

Anyway here's some pic's. let me know what you think! :P

 

post-11944-0-21043500-1321701830_thumb.jpg

post-11944-0-58311400-1321701752_thumb.jpg

post-11944-0-80120700-1321701887_thumb.jpg

post-11944-0-27353200-1321701969_thumb.jpg

post-11944-0-32759800-1321702022_thumb.jpg

Edited by Spencer

  • Replies 231
  • Views 241.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Paint it army green.         Yes you f@$kers its my new matte black!

  • Na mate , you don't start there! there was a chirade and a mirage that would rape me :laff: Its like tring to do a kickflip when you can't even ollie .

Posted Images

If its going to get tracked just get rid of any interior thats in there thats not needed, get it as light as possible whatever is free like stripping everything out.

  • Author

Might get a shop to do the rust repair for me..

Yea it does a little, can't really describe the driving position its just great....

 

Reed - I'm tinting my rear lights, where's your tech guide link? :laff: :laff:

Edited by Spencer

What's under the bonnet? :hmm:

No interior. Add coilovers. Add semi slicks. :yes:

 

 

Best of luck mate!

Seems like you got it at a reaasonable price there :) I swear I've seen this car around somewhere before though, (I think) it was advertised on carsales about 8 months back?

 

I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun with it :laff:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.