Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peanut Bait

Featured Replies

If you lived closer or I had a license I could give you a hand. haha.

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 782.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I actually snapped one of the mounting points off so I went, f**k it, all the mechanisms were smooth as.   It was close to the end of the day after 7 hours without a break and id run out of beer.

  • basic, crude, K MOTOR POWER!

  • *sigh   this is why I usually don't ask for help on here. guaranteed someone knows but all I get is f**king fishtanks :|

Posted Images

What're you using as a fisheye? Is it a filter rather than a lense? It just doesn't look overly strong, and takes up a fair bit of the photo

P-Nut B8.

 

P-Nut.jpg

 

Needs moar this!!!!!!!!

P-Nut B8.

 

P-Nut.jpg

 

You've got killer photoshop skillz jono

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

  • Author

Looking for a new set of rims while I have the cash. I was gonna buy a set of MA61's off Leo's mate but he manages to sell 9 of his 12 rims in the last few weeks.

 

So if anyone has some leads on a nice set is the Brizzy area (any kind of wheel) let me know.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

You've got killer photoshop skillz jono

 

Is that sarcasm or? I'm not sure! haha

Swap for KE18 and fish tank bro??

 

:oops:

Looking for a new set of rims while I have the cash. I was gonna buy a set of MA61's off Leo's mate but he manages to sell 9 of his 12 rims in the last few weeks.

 

Found out the story one guy was desperate for one as a spare as well and was willing to pay a lot for 5 ( 3x what he was gunna sell you 4). So I can't really blame him but now he's stuck with 3.

 

Is that sarcasm or? I'm not sure! haha

 

Legit, your the best person I know at it.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Legit, your the best person I know at it.

 

Haha, Cheers. I can do basic stuff. If you want me to take a go at something just give me a yell

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.