Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peanut Bait

Featured Replies

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 781.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I actually snapped one of the mounting points off so I went, f**k it, all the mechanisms were smooth as.   It was close to the end of the day after 7 hours without a break and id run out of beer.

  • basic, crude, K MOTOR POWER!

  • *sigh   this is why I usually don't ask for help on here. guaranteed someone knows but all I get is f**king fishtanks :|

Posted Images

  • Author

969074_10151502278077879_30782481_n.jpg

 

 

Getting this feels like putting a full stop on this thread. I am pretty happy to sell knowing I got it to this point.

Props to George May at RaceCraft Engineering in Kunda Park. If you need plates done go and see this guy, awesome guy.

2 seater??

Pretty sure you aren't allowed to keep the back seats in if it's now a 2 seater??

Nice Job On the Mod Plate. I've enjoyed reading this and your other threads And commend you on your persistence getting things done. Good Job

Pretty sure you aren't allowed to keep the back seats in if it's now a 2 seater??

 

ding, ding, ding you win a prize.

 

Yeah as far as i know this is the case. Me and a friend got pulled over in his VW Manx and they brought this up so we had to pull the back seats out on the side of the road and put them in a friends car.

Just speak to them hey, they should be decent enough to write out a new plate.

 

He has put LK1 in the codes which is for "seating capacity alteration"

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.