BUZ440

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Thats not too bad at all Reed considering,

I have travelled 300km and still have half a tank (from what i can deduce from the 180SX cluster)

I got from Byron Bay to Newcastle and back in the S13 on around about 2 tanks. As it got colder travelling south, I was giving it a bit of a poke every now and again too.

Crazy how much difference it makes. It was going harder than it does normally up here and I had two people in the car. Felt like it anyway

Edited by willis

• 5 months later...

Wow that's really, really bad.

I would have added an extra really.

That's what my EFI supercharged setup gave. Mind you the only part of the trim that was right was wide open throttle! I had it down to 12-14ltr/100km when I had most of it sorted, which I was happy with as it did make 100rwkw @ 9psi.

Reason for edit. Is W O T with no spaces your new M I N T mods? Seems to keep changing to "what"?

Edited by kickn5k

32/36 weber needing a really good tune.

I can't see tuning it giving you 10l/100km off your 17!

What are the plugs like?? Black as a coal mine? Might be the needle/seat leaking all the time or the float sunk.. grab some different jets off guys on here and try them.

Well what i mean by tuning is a rejet as it has only been roughly jetted. But it is just pumping the fuel through, it blows unburnt fuel out in puddles. Its good fun when people are tail gating. Its a brand new carby so nothing should be sticking or leaking but ill have to have a look. Plugs I'm not sure about haven't looked at them but they will be black.

mains are 145 i think, the airs I'm unsure of, i bought it from a carbie guy in Adelaide. he jetted it to what he thought would be close and said come in when its running, but I'm hoping it can be jetted down a bit cause at the moment its shocking to drive.

• 1 month later...

Been doing some fuel calculations. I got 400ks with 36.7 ltrs of 95 fuel (9.18 ltrs per 100ks). Car has extractors and intake mods but no engine work. Pretty happy, but kind of feel it should be better than that.. hmmm :hmm:

Edited by Oh-KE