Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Steezy Ke70

Featured Replies

Mmm itbs..i se no lip In the to be fitted pile ;p

  • Replies 130
  • Views 267.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

fuk yea comin along nicely

  • 2 months later...

hey mate keen to know how much you have spent on the 4 age conversion I'm keen to do the same when i get my rolla?

Great Thread mate can't wait to see the final product, keep it up.

Did you have to do anything special to install the quad lights? Just got mine but they won't touch the car for probably at least another 6 months. Was wondering how easy/hard they are to install.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Great Thread mate can't wait to see the final product, keep it up.

Did you have to do anything special to install the quad lights? Just got mine but they won't touch the car for probably at least another 6 months. Was wondering how easy/hard they are to install.

 

Nah man they usually bolt straight in, mine were used but, so they were a bit of a ʞ©$ɟ around to get in..

  • Author

hey mate keen to know how much you have spent on the 4 age conversion I'm keen to do the same when i get my rolla?

 

Umm mine personally was pretty expensive man, with all the aftermarket stuff added to the engine, the rebuild and porting etc, cams etc, a little over 2k probably..

a little over 2k probably..

 

lol, you wish.

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Love this thread. Updates?

  • Author

Hey guys, sorry about the lack of updates over the past few months, ive just been super busy with working away from home, and numeruos other things..

 

But I guess I will just try to pick up where I left off, so last time I updated I was talking about my 4age 16v motor going into the suncoast exhaust and mechanical workshop. The motor has recently finished being rebuilt, repainted, mapped, ported, balanced etc etc and is awaiting for me to pick it up when I go home on break.

 

Recently I also sold off my old steelies and purchased some new wheels from Option 1 Garage in brisbane, I bought some black centre chrome lip Rota Alecias in 15x9-10, the keto sits great on them, and they look awesome which I'm really stoked about!

 

I also got around to installing the front half of my carpet plus my front seats, seatbelts, momo steering wheel, sparco boss kit, hang ring and interior plastics.

 

I also purchased a bolt in half cage and am currently considering selling both my rear and front seats, so if you know anyone who would be interested send them my way, I'm also looking for a small list of parts that are the following:

 

Good/overrated condition ke70 front bonnet, rear diff setup with an LSD to bolt into the ke70, chrome 4age 16v extractors and lastly a set of chrome sedan window linings..

 

 

Ill update with some pictures below as soon as I can, just trying to deal with this terrible internet connection out at site..

Id be interested to know how you go mod plating the bolt in cage and being a two seater,

 

i only managed to get my welded full cage done before the cut off in November,

 

Keep at it mate

  • Author

Well it's a cam's approved cage etc, so yeah it will probably be difficult but I'll find a way!!

  • Author

Ok guys a big update..

 

So today I have decided that I am going to tub my engine bay.. (God that sounds sexual) I'm also going to convert the car to a two door!!

 

I seriouisly can not wait to get home and get this stuff done!! So exciting!

Tube front end? Balls!

cut off is 29th of april for a 6 point cage, 4 point is still legal.

 

tubbing the front end (if allowed) would have to approved with the flex test, and so would the two door conversion, approx 2k for the test last time i heard.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.