chrisfindlay

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great Thread mate can't wait to see the final product, keep it up.

Did you have to do anything special to install the quad lights? Just got mine but they won't touch the car for probably at least another 6 months. Was wondering how easy/hard they are to install.

Nah man they usually bolt straight in, mine were used but, so they were a bit of a ʞ©$ɟ around to get in..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys, sorry about the lack of updates over the past few months, ive just been super busy with working away from home, and numeruos other things..

But I guess I will just try to pick up where I left off, so last time I updated I was talking about my 4age 16v motor going into the suncoast exhaust and mechanical workshop. The motor has recently finished being rebuilt, repainted, mapped, ported, balanced etc etc and is awaiting for me to pick it up when I go home on break.

Recently I also sold off my old steelies and purchased some new wheels from Option 1 Garage in brisbane, I bought some black centre chrome lip Rota Alecias in 15x9-10, the keto sits great on them, and they look awesome which I'm really stoked about!

I also got around to installing the front half of my carpet plus my front seats, seatbelts, momo steering wheel, sparco boss kit, hang ring and interior plastics.

I also purchased a bolt in half cage and am currently considering selling both my rear and front seats, so if you know anyone who would be interested send them my way, I'm also looking for a small list of parts that are the following:

Good/overrated condition ke70 front bonnet, rear diff setup with an LSD to bolt into the ke70, chrome 4age 16v extractors and lastly a set of chrome sedan window linings..

Ill update with some pictures below as soon as I can, just trying to deal with this terrible internet connection out at site..