January 20, 201214 yr Author comment_578966 Here's the summer and fall in pictures! patina shot some themed cold air for the carbs A tribute to my friend Quinn's blog My link Window and heater core removal... not the greatest idea, considering we have 9 months of winter weather and 3 months of summer. Doh. onward ho! Report
January 20, 201214 yr comment_578971 Got any vids bro? Ha ha just noticed that guy on the bmx's tshirt Edited January 20, 201214 yr by B.L.Z.BUB Report
January 20, 201214 yr Author comment_578972 Well, of KE10 footage, not much, but there are lots of little clips in all the Capital Drift videos. Heres an onboard lap, and the latest drift video that is entertaining as hell, and has a few KE10 appearances! Onboard lap CCD Halloween Drift Report
January 20, 201214 yr comment_578985 Window and heater core removal... not the greatest idea, considering we have 9 months of winter weather and 3 months of summer. Doh. Yes, but those 3 months gives some epic DH/Freeride mountain bike action! Hanging to get to visit a mate of mine who lives in BC and cruise on to whistler for some runs. Stu. Report
January 20, 201214 yr comment_578993 You guys have the best drift days, that halloween one looked so sick Report
January 20, 201214 yr comment_579005 I've read a post about this car elsewhere on the net. Good to have you on Rollaclub, must be the only Drift ke10 in the world?? Report
January 21, 201214 yr comment_579157 Fantastic. I've driven ke10s in the past that just love to snap sideways and wondered whether they would be to tail happy for drift. Have you managed to dial it in a bit better? Report
January 21, 201214 yr comment_579358 I'm sure your summer would be similar to our winter here. Report
January 22, 201214 yr Author comment_579370 I'm sure your summer would be similar to our winter here. Being on the west coast we have the "mildest" weather in Canada, averages are like 0-10 in the winter up to 20-30 in the summer, with odd sub zero day and the odd day in the high 30s. It's very wet though, almost always raining except in those 3 months of summer. Report
August 16, 201214 yr Author comment_621480 Hey, much time has passed. I haven't got much drift out of it this summer due to time and money probs, but some things have changed. First, the blocks on the rear leaves were giving me a lot of grief, so I stuck the leaves in a press and bent them straight. Now at rest they go right into negative arch, and I've had to cut out the tunnel and area above the diff for room. Also, flared the rears to fit wider tires. Then, at the track, I got super pissed at my rubbing front arches and cut them off. 100% improvement in spin recovery with the lack of tire rubbing, and wider rubber in the rear. The car drifts! But needs to go really really fast with the wider rear rubber! Thicker main leaf with reversed eyes: Made flat by going 50mm a time down the length squishing in the press: clearance problems: Solved: I flared the rear out by cutting along the trim line, and then around the lower perimeter and inner wheelarch, and welding it back together after kicking the crap out of it. NEVER LIFT Edited August 16, 201214 yr by CanadianKE17 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now