Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke25 Diff To 114.3 Pcd & Disk Brakes

Featured Replies

Can someone help me I have a ke25 and need 114.3 PCD with disk brakes and about 4.11 to 1 ratio or 3.89 and max width of about 1300mm setup for 100kw engine. What diff can i use. R31 bw78 can only be shorten to about 1370mm need to do about 1300mm to fit deep dish wheels that look great old school. R31 diff to get 1300mm need to shorten axles gets to mutch cost. can someone please help me. Carts

:huh:

Theres only one diff that somewhat bolts in but it has its own issues,

its the 8 bolt d series out the ta22, and I think a t series 10 bolt centre can be fitted.

The leaf spring pads are 20mm out or so and so can be forced on but wear out bushes

rapidly or do it right and relocate spring pads inwards which is a bit of work.

http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/tech-conversions/65900-ta22-gearbox-diff-problem.html

http://www.toycrazy.net/index1.html

 

You pretty much have to shorten a diff, try r31, t series, f series converted to disc or

the other less common alternatives last I remember were are g series, alfa 105, volvo dana,

9 inch ford, ford escort mkI/II, mazda rx3/4/5/7 etc

 

You can't legally have a diff under factory length, I know it would be ideal

to have 1300mm for wheels but you can't get it engineered, gotta be 1320mm or more as shortening

the diff causes the track to decrease which affects stability, I know it can be altered with

wheel offset but the factory wheels still have to work if ever used, hence the reason its not allowed.

Edited by styler

  • Author

Thanks for the info but i still hoping for a diff with the magic 1320 mm disk to disk. To do the r31 diff it will end up to wide as the wheels only 20mm - offset. I must use these wheels because they look great and where free.

post-10819-0-06603100-1328263597_thumb.jpg

post-10819-0-29148500-1328263660_thumb.jpg

R31 diff to get 1300mm need to shorten axles gets to mutch cost

 

one axle needs to be shortened, but both both sides of the housing need to be shortened. Short axle goes into the long side, long axle gets shortened. Shortening an axle costs $150 - $180.

  • Author

You use two short axles in both sides but it still ends up at 1410mm total and offset diff center. So maybe shorten shorten one side more will get the center closer to where should be and give me 1320mm Thanks that will work better and should cost me about $750

  • Author

I think this is my only option thanks guys

  • 5 months later...

I saw these on yahoo the other day. A bit ghetto, but may be ok if you are a good welder.........

 

 

post-4909-0-73143700-1342947341.jpg

 

 

The translation to Japlish says, "Was removed from the 2-door Corolla KE10 late.

KP61スターレット用のRシャフトを改造してPCDを110→114,3に変更されています。

Has been changed to 110 → 114,3 PCD make modifications to the R shaft for KP61 Starlet"

not 100% sure, but a ae95 awd corolla diff is 1325 mm. drum to drum, i think its coded T462 ..think they are 292.1 ratio...there is one wrecking on ebay.. you could ask?..hope this helps

What width is a Sigma diff? Right stud pattern and GSR's had rear discs. Would need to convert to leaves though.

I saw at just toyota 5 odd years ago a RT104 with a t series diff in it on leaf springs. it was perfect and would fit a ke25. I'm annoyed I didnt buy it as the car got scrapped when just toyota changed focus. I have a similar problem. I'm think of LSD options for my 71 KE25. not sure what to do. I am only staying old school K motor in NA form. but would like LSD.

 

Any thoughts?

Can someone help me I have a ke25 and need 114.3 PCD with disk brakes and about 4.11 to 1 ratio or 3.89 and max width of about 1300mm setup for 100kw engine. What diff can i use. R31 bw78 can only be shorten to about 1370mm need to do about 1300mm to fit deep dish wheels that look great old school. R31 diff to get 1300mm need to shorten axles gets to mutch cost. can someone please help me. Carts

huh.gif

 

one other option would be putting flares on to cover the tyres then you can have the slightly wider diff and still have your deep dish wheels covered

sounds like you still may have to modify the archs so the wheels don't scrap. That sounds ok if the flares are never coming off I suppose.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.