Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toowoomba Cruise.

Featured Replies

No licence counts me out ATM

  • Replies 180
  • Views 105.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Sounds good Reed, I may also be in something different.......

Whats with the AKA grant......lol

Not even my mum calls me that anymore

Hey I will be keen for the 1st

 

Cheers

Dave

hellz yeah I'm in. will probably be in the cressida by the looks of it. better take heaps of water (for the radiator that is, hopefully it wont need it) should i organise a few rc cars as well :cool:

I may be keen if I end up buying a car by then :) and will probably be some sort of 4x4 but will probably be toyota :)

(would have rode but sold the bike this morning :)

 

I went for a ride up there one day just followed cobb and co tourist drive was a good ride, I love nice long stretch of highway myself :)

I will bring a Toyota as usual

It will not be the ZZE Wagon though.......it's gone to a new owner

  • 2 weeks later...

I'm EXCITED!!!! CMON NEXT WEEKEND LETS GET THIS SHOW HIZZAPPENIN :blinks: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

well it all depends on how many members we are going to have attending....as in we need to see how many parking spots we are going to need for everyone to pull up. do the toowoomba guys know the carpark opposite where wow sight and sound used to be? there is also a cafe on the corner? and plenty of parks, even on weekends.

 

http://www.whereis.com/qld/toowoomba/piper-st?id=3C9BF2BD77781F

Edited by madKE35coupe

Ill have to meet you guys at Esk, hoping this rain is clear and roads are not damaged

Chalk park was always the meeting spot ages ago :laff: :fuzz:

well it all depends on how many members we are going to have attending....as in we need to see how many parking spots we are going to need for everyone to pull up. do the toowoomba guys know the carpark opposite where wow sight and sound used to be? there is also a cafe on the corner? and plenty of parks, even on weekends.

Yeah the carpark's a fair size. But that cafe is "The fishermans basket", bit average (or below average) on the seafood and chips.

 

Chalk park was always the meeting spot ages ago :laff: :fuzz:

Nar i'd give that one a miss. Sunday should be ok for parking but the cops keep a watch on the spot on the weekends etc for "hoon" behavior.

 

I'd go with Brendan's idea myself.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.