Girlfriends New Car Suggestion

ke70dave

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want a Gemini??

I've just had a back massage from a lady I've never been to before, and in the back of the driveway is a really nice looking bright red Gemini with 16" wheels or so, sitting a little lower than usual and no plates...

It belongs to one of her sons who is up North painting, and she's been at him to get rid of it but he didn't want to sell it. Finally he changed his mind, & so far he's moved it out of the shed. The paint looks great with no dents or rust at first glance.

I know a lot of guys love the old RWDs and this looks like its been done up well, although I don't have any details.

Let me know & I'll get in touch with her again next week... you might have to forgo the modern mod-cons...!

I drove my nan's starlet, same model as pictured, and the engine was really revvy and zippy, I was quite surprised! They'd be a bit small for you though, and the four doors look a little homo stock, that said I saw one lowered slightly on maybe 16s and looked pretty decent.

Edited by Nostalgia