Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted

Featured Replies

Spotted

white KE20 with white (escort?) rims, on beach road last night 10.00(guess) i seen it a couple of months ago and had a chat to at pizza hut.

I was parked next to Subway but was hidden.

Just wondering if you were on hear?

 

P.S if you guess havent got the gist, My car is back on the road for now.

  • Replies 3.7k
  • Views 893.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

yeah fair sure i seen you the other day in said vehicle benzo, on erm bridge road turnin up montague.

 

Yeah I was down that way the other day for sure

 

sell me your wags :|

 

I got dibs haha

 

Cheers, Ben.

Spotted the SAK KE26 wags while I was down South today.

 

Thanks for parking it there for me to see it man, I was having a shit day until I saw your beast!!! :| :jamie:

Spotted the SAK KE26 wags while I was down South today.

 

Thanks for parking it there for me to see it man, I was having a shit day until I saw your beast!!! :| :jamie:

 

 

i will rest easy knowing that my car brought a smile to someones face today!!!

i fukin love looking at it, makes me smile all the time :yes:

 

p1110002zb9.jpg

 

cheers, scott

Edited by PMP020

man that photo makes me smile. i defff wanna see this in the flesh!

Spotted Scotts old PMP 020. On Flagstaff Hill road. I was coming to the top of the hill and the guy was driving the other way. Imediatly knew it was the PMP 020 because of the hot rod mirrors :|

p1110002zb9.jpg

 

Scott you gotta put up a thread on the wags get some bigger pics of it up on here!

 

Cheers, Ben.

spotted cream KE20 on marion rd this morning around 12

Spotted Murd nicking a tacho from a dash at u pull it elizabeth.

spotted my KE70 back on the road yewwwwwwwwww.

 

also spot a orangey red/primer ke55 coupe everyday at work lol.

 

this arvo on the way home spotted a mustard ke20/25 with a black bonnet

Spotted LukeAE71's Ae71 looking a little sad in his driveway while I was over yesterday

 

Cheers, Ben.

spotted a red e7 going past highlander at holden hill this morning, could be toms ae71?

Spotted LukeAE71's Ae71 looking a little sad in his driveway while I was over yesterday

 

Cheers, Ben.

 

HA HA

 

Hopefully it won't be wearing the sad face for too much longer. Got my pedal box in last night, woot manual for me, just need an engine I guess now :y:

haha

 

can't wait to see it on the road, will be a cool little sleeper and look mad once its lowered over my old wheels :y:

 

Cheers, Ben.

spotted red ke25, looked to be early model.

very heavily bogged RHR quarter about 11am on cement hill this morning.

 

cheers, scott

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.