Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad
Spotted, what looked to be a 13bt Ke20 rolla, white with black rims.. Broken down on the freeway last weekend. Saturday if i remember correctly...

Ryan perhaps? :D

Woulda been sunday mate :D

Spotted LukeAE71 agian today. On Sunnymead Drive approx 5:15. i was the guy in the red tonner that waved.

Spotted, what looked to be a 13bt Ke20 rolla, white with black rims.. Broken down on the freeway last weekend. Saturday if i remember correctly...

Ryan perhaps? :D

sunday, yep that would of been me. Had to stop twice on the free between hahndorf and adelaide on my way home from the cruise, only just limped it home in the end

Woulda been sunday mate :D

Spotted LukeAE71 agian today. On Sunnymead Drive approx 5:15. i was the guy in the red tonner that waved.

Sorry mate I missed the wave, I was in la la land. You might see me up that way a bit, I am keeping an eye on my Auntie's house while she is in hospital :D

I spotted Punchy in his KE25 this morning turning onto Fullarton Road, then not even 30 seconds later spotted Smeetsy in his KE30. :D

Spotted Kim's (Queen 20v) bamboo KE20 daily at work today when I went to get some lunch. I had a bit of a look and its pretty tidy :D

Then spotted a nice soggy note from Kim on the window of my wagon when I was leaving at 5pm lol

Cheers, Ben.

Sorry mate I missed the wave, I was in la la land. You might see me up that way a bit, I am keeping an eye on my Auntie's house while she is in hospital :D

I spotted Punchy in his KE25 this morning turning onto Fullarton Road, then not even 30 seconds later spotted Smeetsy in his KE30. :D

Hahaha, thats alright. Car does sound good tho mate :D, Next time i'll blast ya with the airhorns :D

Spotted Kim's (Queen 20v) bamboo KE20 daily at work today when I went to get some lunch. I had a bit of a look and its pretty tidy :wink:

Then spotted a nice soggy note from Kim on the window of my wagon when I was leaving at 5pm lol

Cheers, Ben.

Lol. Your wagon is cool!