Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad

Spotted a sweet looking Red/Orange (not factory colour) KE20 this morning at 9:15 on Goodwood Rd heading into city. I was a fair few cars back and saw it turn right onto Greenhill Rd and then it disappeared. :dance: I was ducking and weaving lanes trying to get a closer look. It had aftermarket rims and was slightly lower than standard but not super low. It looked pretty nice but I would have loved a closer look.

Spotted a sweet looking Red/Orange (not factory colour) KE20 this morning at 9:15 on Goodwood Rd heading into city. I was a fair few cars back and saw it turn right onto Greenhill Rd and then it disappeared. :bash: I was ducking and weaving lanes trying to get a closer look. It had aftermarket rims and was slightly lower than standard but not super low. It looked pretty nice but I would have loved a closer look.

There are actually quite a few 20's in Adelaide :dance:

I see a dark blue one in Crafers all the time, don't think the person is on here though :no2:

I see a dark blue one in Crafers all the time, don't think the person is on here though :bash:

Yeh there are craploads of 20's in Adelaide. I have never seen this particular red/orange one before though.

Spotted an orange ke20 on North Terrace today, possibly Nickyboy??

I pointed and yelled "KE20! KE20!" but the windows were shut :)

nah not me, havnet got mine back yet

Spotted a sweet looking Red/Orange (not factory colour) KE20 this morning at 9:15 on Goodwood Rd heading into city. I was a fair few cars back and saw it turn right onto Greenhill Rd and then it disappeared. :bash: I was ducking and weaving lanes trying to get a closer look. It had aftermarket rims and was slightly lower than standard but not super low. It looked pretty nice but I would have loved a closer look.

same as above, its the same 20 i'm pretty sure, always parks on king will.

I see a dark blue one in Crafers all the time, don't think the person is on here though :no2:

that dark one is a mate of mine, worked 5k in it, cams/weber had a locker in it, decked out interior. goes like a f@$kin rocket.