Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted

Featured Replies

keep seeing an red *e7* dumped on its ass with noice rims and gard mirrors in the northren subrbs any one on here

  • Replies 3.7k
  • Views 897k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

saw a kesev with black MA's on kings road the other day, can't remember when, looked cool.

blue ?

spotted an Orange ke20 out the front of my place today.

 

one pretty sweet ride ;)

soon to have all four hubcaps and trim rings :P

 

cheers, scott

spotted white ke70 with fendor mirrors turning out of Delfin Island and then down bartley tce

maybe was a dark colour i think.

 

kalbys bro has one with masive camber and ma61 think its 4age

Tom, I usually see it parked near woodcroft plaza, near odessa drive.

I'm afraid i don't spot to many corollas while at work :yes:

 

3 cars on flatbed tow trucks, with police escorts heading past work on Saturday night, and they all had one thing in common, late model commodores :P So seems the Elizabeth police are doing their job when it come to the anti-hoon laws ;)

Hahahah, The New Storeman at work drives a WH stato and a VE Senator. Seen the WH today, had a defect sticker on it. too low and wheels too big. I lol'd

Edited by SLO-030

Spotted LukeAE71's ke11 at elizabeth today. Looks beautiful even my mate in a VX SS was wanting it. I may have a convert yet.

 

Also believe I spotted RA28GT's Mazda wagon around the main north road area. Not entirely sure though as I don't remember there being whitewalls on it, other then that it looked the same.

Spotted LukeAE71's ke11 at elizabeth today. Looks beautiful even my mate in a VX SS was wanting it. I may have a convert yet.

 

Also believe I spotted RA28GT's Mazda wagon around the main north road area. Not entirely sure though as I don't remember there being whitewalls on it, other then that it looked the same.

 

Woot my first spot in the 11, was a bit dirty though :P

 

I spotted a White KE10 yesterday up in the hills, if I wasn't in a hurry I would have turned around and bailed the driver up. It was white, pretty clean with a rusty bootlid. Don't know if the member is on here ;)

Woot my first spot in the 11, was a bit dirty though :P

 

I spotted a White KE10 yesterday up in the hills, if I wasn't in a hurry I would have turned around and bailed the driver up. It was white, pretty clean with a rusty bootlid. Don't know if the member is on here ;)

 

find me that car :yes:

Spot Nickyboy all the time at Cumby carparks...But another Orange 20 at blackwood woolies today. SAD-4** i think, based on the park its a workers car too.

 

Oh and also ke16 wags next to me at blackwood round-a-bout sunday morning....

Also believe I spotted RA28GT's Mazda wagon around the main north road area. Not entirely sure though as I don't remember there being whitewalls on it, other then that it looked the same.

 

Very possible, i was on Main north in the morning!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.