Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted

Featured Replies

spotted a pretty standard and good condition KE20 on tapleys hill rd yesterday passing harbour town.

 

was red, with hubcaps. nothing special but cool.

 

today while down south i had a good stare and maybe drool at SKE030 while parked out the front of its work. amazing.

 

cheers, scott

Edited by PMP020

  • Replies 3.7k
  • Views 895.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

SKE030 is Jizzalicious :blush:

Dunno if I've already mentioned this, but what looks like a silver T18 with some nice front rims in Highgate. I think you work at the mechanics on the corner down there...

Spotted a nice blue KE30 2 door with a roll cage in Macclesfield today.. spoke to the dude and apparently it has a Ca18 in it.. he knows about rollaclub and wants to know when the club is going to do track days etc...!!

 

Definately an awesome day checking out the Targa Rally today!

Red Ke30/55 down at Brighton along the shore front today :)

 

yea that was me. lol i was sussing ur wheels. :) are they 17's? fit alright?

Spotted a Bamboo KE25 in pretty good nick, driven by an older man. bout 4:50 yesterday arvo on Regency rd.

 

Also a blue KE30 on black alloys on West Lakes Blvd approx. 6pm

saw wills little 25 today gave the old thumbs up. more importantly it needs more fresh paint and more t power

I spotted a white ke10/11 from a distance in birdwood today and I reckon wagns ke20 couple cars back? I didn't go into museum cause I couldn't afford it! sucks!

I spotted a white ke10/11 from a distance in birdwood today and I reckon wagns ke20 couple cars back? I didn't go into museum cause I couldn't afford it! sucks!

Yeah i was a few cars behind a white ke10

Spotted an RT40 as the Bay to Birdwood went past me in traffic around the Valley View area.

  • 2 weeks later...

Saw a white KE38 wagon with the plates KE-0038 travelling west on O'Sullivan Beach Road from South Road

Yeah that was me. Would have to be blind to miss your little red beast. Dragways look nice too. :y:

spotted a ke10, white, original, old lady driving.

 

East Tce, sunday arvo.

 

they still exist!!!

 

cheers, scott

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.